Page 11 of 553 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 11

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by MalPaz View Post
    i have some progress photos! if anyone remembers, I am here to gain weight(which i am doing- FINALLY) and my muscles are getting bigger....
    Excellent progress MalPaz! You must be absolutely thrilled to finally start gaining some serious lean body mass. Keep at it, what you are doing is definitely working, that is for sure!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

gt74 is offline Member
    Ignore, just seen the link

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    THANK YOU GUYS! y'all are so sweet!

i FEEL stronger too... just wish i didnt have this stupid knee injury. a 'hard' workout makes me so much more hungry(my muscles need more?) but i do experience some serious knee pain when i go beyond my limit. like 10 mins of walking a day/max at the moment on my knee.

i am still real self conscious(despite showing bikini pics i know) about my body because i am very not use to "bigger arms" and a lump in my lower stomach, as well as my legs touching in the middle after a good swim(muscle pump up?)... very very shy about showing myself off because i dont feel comfortable in this umm.. "growing body"

Evita is offline Senior Member
    MalPaz- You are soo gorgeous ! I admire your journey so far, and you have shown that anything is possible You are soo slender and built! Keep Grokin on woman!!!!

Beef Cake is offline Senior Member
    i am still real self conscious(despite showing bikini pics i know) about my body because i am very not use to "bigger arms" and a lump in my lower stomach, as well as my legs touching in the middle after a good swim(muscle pump up?)... very very shy about showing myself off because i dont feel comfortable in this umm.. "growing body"
    You are a woman and a very sexy one at that. I vote for you trying on bikini's everyday and sending me pics...err...I mean posting your progress online. LOL. Grow baby grow!!! Embrace and become the delicious woman you are meant to be.

THANK YOU GUYS! y'all are so sweet!

i FEEL stronger too... just wish i didnt have this stupid knee injury. a 'hard' workout makes me so much more hungry(my muscles need more?) but i do experience some serious knee pain when i go beyond my limit. like 10 mins of walking a day/max at the moment on my knee.

Be proud of that bump! It shows you are getting more core muscles, not to mention the "cushion" women are supposed to have in that area, so to speak. I think it looked good. You are putting weight back on in the best possible way. I know you don't see it like we do, but trust me, there are plenty of people looking at your pictures wishing one of two things - either they could look more like you, or look more at you.... if you get my drift.
    Give it a few more weeks and you'll be ready to kick some serious beach body butt. Congrats on your progress. I hope you keep us updated on more of the same!
    "The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

-al'Lan Mandragoran
    "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan

Visit my blog: http://www.antihousewife.com/

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_daraine View Post
    Be proud of that bump! It shows you are getting more core muscles, not to mention the "cushion" women are supposed to have in that area, so to speak. I think it looked good. You are putting weight back on in the best possible way. I know you don't see it like we do, but trust me, there are plenty of people looking at your pictures wishing one of two things - either they could look more like you, or look more at you.... if you get my drift.
    Give it a few more weeks and you'll be ready to kick some serious beach body butt. Congrats on your progress. I hope you keep us updated on more of the same!
    thank you SO MUCH- i now i dont see myself like others do at al which is what makes the whole gaining so frikn hard. i am hoping with time and good nutrition my mind will start to see my like others do and i can appreciate what i see in the mirror one day.
    truly, my biggest motivation is my HUGE desire to have children one day so i axiously await the return of my period

Bane is offline Senior Member
    cheapo, I almost don't want to post this after seeing your pics! You look like you could snap me in half. Nice work there.

Here's mine. First is the end of 2009, second is today, so basically 4 months. I quit drinking as of New Year's Day, and was on more of a conventional nutrition program for the first month or so, and following the PB pretty much 95% for the last 3. I wasn't good about before and after measurements, but I'm down 28 pounds and I definitely have to buy some new jeans. I've had to pack away LOTS of clothes lately.

Started 5'10" 201 lbs, currently 173 lbs. Thinking I'll keep going like this until I'm 165, then shift my focus to strength a bit more and muscle up a little.

Excuse the crappy pictures. And yeah, I'm flexing a bit in the second, it's kind of hard not to when I can actually see a bit of abs now. heh

Last edited by Bane; 03-13-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: fixing outdated image URL's

NicoB is offline Senior Member
    I've got to get my rear in gear!

Y'all look great!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Bane, fantastic work! You look amazing! Cheapo does look like he could snap telephone poles like pencils, but bear in mind he's showing two and a half years of progress while you're showing four months.

Man, look at all those milestones. Bicep definition. Clavicle definition. Second chin gone. Pooch and insulin handles banished! You look like you've turned into your own kick-ass younger brother. If that's four months... what the heck is eight or twelve months going to look like!