Page 100 of 547 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5470

Thread: Before and after pics page 100

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jazmin View Post
    InsaneGrok! Down 65lb!?! WOW! That is such a transformation. You are looking GOOD!!! Not to mention 10y younger...
    thanks, i'm only 27, so hopefully i just look like that now

Canarygirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fist View Post
    Yes he has, but will he always be known as 'fruit guy'? Or just 'that guy who looks a bit like Peter Petrelli in his second 'before' photo'?
    Fruit guy
    I'm a quitter...but I'm back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Canarygirl View Post
    Fruit guy
    ***Throws watermelon at Canarygirl...

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYamRunRam View Post
    ***Throws watermelon at Canarygirl...
    I gots a rotten pumpkin iffin ya want it

ezrimey is offline Junior Member
    Figured I'd stop trolling and actually introduce myself.

On my SAD, I managed to go from 6'3", 250-->185 lbs over 10 months with calorie counting and a lot of exercise, but my body couldn't maintain that weight and I ended up sticking at 200 lbs (17% body fat) for the last 2.5 years. I kept at 200 lbs while trying to lose more weight, but no matter how much exercise and calorie counting I did, my weight just stuck. I falsely hoped it was because I was replacing fat with muscle, but deep down I knew better.

I read Loren Cordain's book, found this site, and I just finished my second complete month as Paleo/Primal (I cut out dairy too, so I'm not sure I can call myself Primal). Without changing my exercise regime one bit, I have managed to drop to a very healthy looking 183 (11.3% body fat) in merely 2 months. I figure my weight loss will slow down, but it hasn't yet, and I haven't counted a single calorie, nor have I ever left myself hungry. I've trusted in the system, and the results have been phenominal.

Now at 6'3", 200 lbs isn't grossly overweight, but given my 6 workouts/week, I was always dismayed at how much belly fat I had. Knowing the science behind diet, and how unhealthy my SAD was, I'm actually shocked that I wasn't gaining more weight. Needless to say, this is my lifestyle for...well, life!

My wife was quite skeptical at the start (well frankly she still thinks my cholesterol is likely off the charts high, so I'm going to get tested to prove her wrong), but after 2 months of awesome results she's talking about maybe trying what I do. Hopefully she can, I'm a cold-turkey kind of guy where she's a more 80/20 kind of girl (that turns into 50/50, then eventually 20/80). Either way I've been conscientious to not rag on her about her food and just let us make our own choices.

Here are some pics to gawk at my transformation. Given I wasn't obese before, they may not seem miraculous, but to me they are everything I could have hoped for and more. This is only 2 months for me and I can't wait to see how I'll look in 2 more.

I didn't grab a day 0 pic, but I was 202 lbs and ~17% bf

9/13/2010
    11 days primal
    196 lbs
    15% bf
    09-13-2010 -- 11 da.jpg09-13-2010 -- 11 da.jpg

ezrimey is offline Junior Member
    10/2/2010
    1 month primal
    189 lbs
    12.9% bf
    10-2-2010 -- 1 mon&#1.jpg10-2-2010 -- 1 mon&#1.jpg

11/2/2010
    2 months primal
    183 lbs
    11.3% bf
    11-2-2010 -- 2 mon&#1.jpg11-2-2010 -- 2 mon&#1.jpg

olinbreece is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchoGrok View Post
    Here it is........ Started April 01, 2010 at 400 Pounds. Now 330. 70 Pounds off and I feel so much better. I am still going strong with my change of life style although I think the next few months will be a much bigger challenge. My next goal is 299 so I can say I am under 300 pounds. Now to the Photos.........

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/anarchogrok/
    As someone who broke that 300 mark myself I can tell you it's a nice feeling my friend. Let's just make sure we never get back there again (I am confident that you will do it). I started at 375 in Jan. and I'm down to 260 with such little effort its almost funny. The best part about breaking the 300 mark will be when people you haven't seen in a long time don't recognize you. Keep it up.

On my way to Viking.

Here is today's update:
    So, I'm not weighing in as weekly, but this happens to be the 7 month point since I have tried to shift to a more evolutionary style of eating.
    So. let us lay out the data.
    April 1st: 216lbs 33.8%BF (started Primal on April 3rd)
    August 5th: 196lbs 30.5%BF
    October 15th: 197 and 30.8%BF
    November 4th: 195lbs 30.3%BF (7 months into Primal)

I've dropped 3.5%BF, and have dropped some 20-25lbs and seem to be getting fitter.
    My weight training is improving nicely, and i'm having 'iron fun' at the YMCA.
    -
    I'm adding a bit more physical exercise, and have begun taking some magnesium supplements in addition to eating (MMMM) Real Food.
    Also, had to tuck the floppy end of my belt into my pocket... belt trimming ahoy!

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Nice work Adam Crafter!
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Lindsey is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    You're both doing great guys!