Thread: Wendy's No Longer Has Sweet Potatoes in Their Menu page

JennaRose is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Wendy's No Longer Has Sweet Potatoes in Their Menu

Shop Now
    Not that we primal folk partake of fast food all too often, but it was very convenient for me to grab a sweet potato on-the-go and eat it at work if I was ever in a food jam. There's a Wendy's right by my apartment I went today to get my emergency sweet potato and the person said "Oh, we don't have those anymore." :'C

Figures, of all the crap on the menu, Wendy's gets rid of the one healthy thing. (not counting the buttery spread it came with, which was crap :/)

Let us all mourn.

Kerry Ann is offline Member
    that does stink, I never knew they had them though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Ann View Post
    that does stink, I never knew they had them though...
    they debuted their "Premium Sides" a few months ago, not entirely sure when, but it doesn't seem like it was a very long time. The premium sides were the sweet potato, chili cheese fries, and mac n cheese. I guess the sides weren't that popular.

jakey is offline Senior Member
    sad... yet i can imagine that a baked sweet potato is far from the most popular thing. people want to eat slop!

Quote Originally Posted by jakey View Post
    sad... yet i can imagine that a baked sweet potato is far from the most popular thing. people want to eat slop!
    exactly! that's why it's so terrible i understand people usually don't go to wendy's to eat a sweet potato, but damn, it was so convenient!

Timthetaco Guest
    I had one of those once. It was small and it kinda sucked. And they're not always available. But it's always good to have the option. Or not, as the case may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Timthetaco View Post
    I had one of those once. It was small and it kinda sucked. And they're not always available. But it's always good to have the option. Or not, as the case may be.
    boo, bummer you got a small one. I ordered two once, and they were both completely different sizes; one was a lot smaller. it worked out perfectly in the end, but at first I was a little miffed

ArrGee is offline Member
    The red-headed one has failed me once again. The other time was having a cheat meal of a double baconator and fries. I felt so ill afterwards

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry if this will offend anyone, but I can't imagine approaching a healthy lifestyle and eating at Wendy's, McD, or BoogerKing. Of all the eateries in all the world, I can't think of worse places to eat. They are purveyors of garbage. I wouldn't trust anything they served.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm sorry if this will offend anyone, but I can't imagine approaching a healthy lifestyle and eating at Wendy's, McD, or BoogerKing. Of all the eateries in all the world, I can't think of worse places to eat. They are purveyors of garbage. I wouldn't trust anything they served.
    it's a baked sweet potato.