Fun fact: Checked my first journal post here, and I've lost 10 lbs since then. That was 7/17. Today I'm at 283. Not exactly the swiftest in terms of loss these days, but heading in the right direction. I had about two weeks of eating carbs (fairly clean ones, but still carbs) in there, spread out over the two month period, which probably accounts for the slowdown.
Things I've been doing well with lately:
1. Sleeping! Generally getting 7 to 7.5 hours a night. I'd prefer more, but I have to work for a living, and there's so much in the world to read!!!
2. Exercise. I've been getting in half an hour on the recumbent bike every day this week. Today I probably won't use it because I went out on my real actual BIKE BIKE BIKE today. CRAP my legs hurt! =D But I feel kind of awesome. I was around 310 the last time I was on that bike. 30 lbs can make a huge difference.
3. Medical care. I'm finally in a decent PT program for my ankle and my knees, one that actually gives me hope that I can get a decent chunk of mobility back. Also, thanks to getting strict with my exercise and low carbs again, my blood sugar is back in the 80's most of the time (after skyrocketing last weekend due to, uh, extreme badness.)
Things I need to work on:
1. I'm overdoing the dark chocolate again lately
2. I'm in danger of overdoing the sweet potatoes
3. I need to eat more greens/vegetables
4. I need to consume less dairy