Things you are glad to not eat anymore.
I was thinking after someone mentioned Soy Joy that there are so many "healthy" foods that I am glad I don't have to eat anymore:
- Oatmeal. I used to always want to learn to like oatmeal because it was "healthy". It always reminded me of vomit.
- Rice. I hate rice, especially brown rice.
- Whole grain bread. Like eating a coaster.
- Soy meats- they were never actually good and always seemed.... sticky. The bacon was the worst- like salted styrofoam and hard to cook.
- Juice. I hate juice for some reason.
- Fat free and low fat anything. I always felt like, "this would be good with some butter or cream" when I ate fat free or low fat.