Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gardening, again... page 4

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraSB View Post
    OK then! I just watched Anne Burrell make cheese stuffed, fried zucchini blossoms. In addition to looking really cool and tasty, I thought it would be a great way to keep the zucchini crop to a manageable level.
    That sounds SO good...my zucchini produced some squash, but it never did get crazy--I was going to do blossoms this year! It was pretty successful for a drought year, I think.
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosejuggler View Post
    Man, you guys make me super jealous. I have only my balcony garden (pics in my signature link), so growing enough food for more than a small salad is a bit out the question! I do have quite a few herbs though, and sitting amongst my greenery while I cross stitch makes me happy
    I love your little garden though! Maybe try searching container gardening? There are a few blogs out there that are full of great ideas.
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234