Thread: Primal group West LA? page

Back2Nature Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hi, I was told that there are some meetup groups on this site. Is there any in West Los Angeles/Santa Monica area? Ive read Primal Blueprint and have been living Paleo for about 30 days and would love to get together with like minded people

Namasteak is offline Senior Member
    My Husband and I are in Westwood. We're trying to plan a Primal Meetup for the summer!

Grol is offline Senior Member
    I could make it on a weekend with a little notice. I don't live in WLA anymore, but I sure miss it and get down there all the time. I think meeting at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market (Saturday or Sunday) and going to that park in the marina (Chase?) with the grills for a primal cookout would be fun. Playa Del Rey has a beach a couple miles further down with fire pits for cooking too. Maybe Mark would run by. Oh yeah, he doesn't do that anymore. Maybe he would stomp by with a couple 5 gallon water jugs.

Namasteak is offline Senior Member
    There is a longer thread on this here....I know its all of LA & not just the westside, but I have a feeling we will have more luck with a meetup if we include the whole area. Look forward to meeting you guys soon!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...in-Los-Angeles