Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primalita page 2

ErikaB Guest

Putting the words turkey and bacon together has to be a crime! I'd rather go without than accept such an imposter!

I'm just kidding...but seriously don't the ingredients freak you out? Emulsified turkey paste??

ErikaB Guest

Alejan,

I'm on somewhat of a tight budget too. If you like sardines, herring, salmon, mackerel you can get these canned. They are great for when you don't have time to cook and they are cheap. Someone mentionned eggs already, these are very versatile, always have some. Buy whole chickens, they are around 17$, not so bad. Buy grass fed ground meat, cheaper, versatile and it stretches quite a bit. IMO, don't waste your money on fancy ingredients like organic spices, salts, nut oils, nut flours. Stick with veggies and meat. Go pick your own fruit and freeze them. Cheese and yogourt can really do you in, be careful.

Hope this helps, good luck!

alejan Guest

I can't have regular bacon...I don't eat pork! Any other suggestions for a good breakfast meat?

jostle is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

You can eat any meat for breakfast and if your on a budget grass feed ground beef works. Another, option is to make your own breakfast patties to have something that tastes closer to typical breakfast meats.

This breakfast sausage recipe looks primal,

http://breakfast-recipes.suite101.co...beef_or_turkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12