Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Going Primal.. Coach's Caveman Plan page 26

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    PSMF???

Well you know the annual Disney trip is coming up in a few months... so I'm going about 90%-95% Primal with the eating.. lifting at least three times a week.. going to try to slowly build up to more cardio... would like to see once again how lean I can get for May 25th or so...

Not going to kill myself.. going to try and really push the primal lifestyle.. more walking/jogging.. lifting here and there along with some sprints at least once a week..... and most importantly.. EATING PRIMAL...

not even worried about the weight as much anymore... not going to obsess over it.. as I have done in the past.. just going to try and leave as close to primal as I can and see what happens...

Woke up at 5:15 this morning.. and ran a 5K at a "leisurely pace"... about 32 mins.. feelin' pretty good now.. I'm averaging at least 30-45 mins per day of walking... I'm eating about 90% primal.. plan to lift again tomorrow morning for 45 mins or so.. going to take about 30 mins sometime this weekend and get my sprints in...

Just trying to be as close to Grok as possible...

ok.. 5 days into 90% primal living... feeling a bit lighter.. know I must have dropped some weight... YAWN..

been there.. done that.. the challenge is.. KEEP ON GOING... no celebration until it's a month.. two months.. THREE months at 90% primal.. THEN we'll celebrate!!!!

Since I started this journey, I've always been "kinda" primal... it is how I eat now.. it is NOT a diet.. but over the last several months or longer.. I relaxed and slipped to 70, 60.. or lower with the primal percentage... and the primal lifestyle..

I want to "challenge myself" for the next 3 months... no.. you know what... How 'bout the next 30 or 40 YEARS.. live 90% and see where that gets me?????

Enough of this... "gotta loose for Disney" crap... let's just go ALL OUT.. and become a primal person.. not a part-time primal wanna be..

sorry for the rant...

Decent weekend... had a few bad spots on Sat night, and a bit on Sunday... but going to try and get back to 90% again this week...

Great news.. my wife is taking the primal plunge!!!

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Great stuff!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coach81 View Post
    Great news.. my wife is taking the primal plunge!!!
    That is awesome. I remember when my wife finally decided to give Primal a shot. It's been over a year now and she's never looked back.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526