Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Going Primal.. Coach's Caveman Plan page 25

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

I was able to run my first 5K this morning.. first since my return from DisneyWorld. It felt good.. I did 3.2 miles in about 9:40 average pace.. I got on the scale and it read 194.. I'm hoping to have a good weekend.. and come in close to 190 by Monday.. I've got 6 weeks to drop down to 175.. I felt I was getting close before the trip... I was down to 184.. gonna take it day by day.. week by week.. hopefully we can get there....

CW- 193
    Change- -4 Since last weigh-in
    lbs away - 18
    Weeks / Days 5 / 3

Got up and ran a 5k this morning.. felt bloated, and sluggish.. but pushed through.. I can feel Bulltar gaining strength again.. but still not quite there yet..

What I think has helped is - Coffee -.. I bought my wife a single cup maker (Keurig Mini), and I have been addicted to it ever since this weekend.. this has actually helped me stay away from all the nuts at night.. I drink one cup in the morning before work, one if the afternoon, and a decaf at night.. I've become a coffee-aholic!!! I've got about 5 weeks to get down to 175.. I'm gonna give it hell...

Happy Hump Day.. I hope everyone is doing ok...

CW- 188
    Change- -5
    lbs away- 13
    Weeks / Days 4 / 2

For the last two days.. I've eaten only one meal a day... I am still getting at least and hour or more of some type of exercise in daily. Feeling good, hoping to get closer to the 175 goal in the coming weeks..

Have a great weekend...

CW- 185
    Change- -3
    lbs away - 10
    Weeks Away 2

Home stretch...

My primal ride continues... currently about 199 or so.. lifting about 3 times a week.. always looking to get leaner.. eating about 75% primal.. feeling good...

Hope all is well with everyone...

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Awesome to hear from you, coach! Would love to know what your lifting routine is these days. Keep on keeping it real.

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Hey bulltar - stay strong! I too would like to know what program you're doing now. I am still sticking to StrongLifts 5 x 5
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

I have recently started to adjust / modify my lifts a good bit.. I'm still doing a lot of the basics (bench, rows, basic squats, etc..), but what I've starting doing is more and more "full body" type of work- Standing press, carrying heavy and light dumbbells around the gym in various positions, and so on. I've also started to lighten the weight and go for more reps (100 lbs on the bar, do 4 sets of 15-20 reps for example). Idea is to burn as much as possible.

I still do my occational Insanity workout here and there, and I still try to get at least 45 mins of walking in as much as possible.

As we get closer to the warmer months I will once again start to lean out.. as we have ... yep you guessed it Sun- ANOTHER DISNEY TRIP!!!!

Overall I am feeling really good, and I know that I can easily maintain this lifestyle as long as I want... Wife and kids are great.. teaching is going great, personal training is going well.. life is good....

I hope you guys are doing well also, thanks for checking in!

Love to come back and read this thread from time to time... what a journey it has been...

I'm currently about 196 or so.. and doing just fine.. lifting with a client a few times a week, eating mostly primal.. life is good...

Hope all is well with everyone else...

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Hey - glad to hear from you. I'm doing good. I have just had a stint of PSMF and dropped about 4,2 kg in 30 days while getting stronger and leaner.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast