Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Going Primal.. Coach's Caveman Plan page 24

Blorton is offline Senior Member
    Kick butt dude!

Just out of curiosity, what style of running are you using? If it's the typical american power running style, you should take a hard look at ChiRunning. It's a completely different mechanic but once you get used to it, you can go much faster with far less energy expenditure and injury risk. I took a clinic on it a few weeks ago and it's impressive.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    First I've ever heard of that...

Current Weight - 187
    Change- -2 (-10 Overall)
    lbs away- 12
    Weeks / Days 9/2

Wow.. I did my Insanity workout.. and it whipped me good.. not sure if is the lack of food that did me in.. but I was really feeling it toward the end of the workout..

But Bulltar sucked it up, and still ran my quickest mile ever.. 8:55.. not staggering time, but considering my state.. I thought it was pretty amazing...

As you can see from the update, I eclipsed my goal this week with a nice 2 lbs bonus... Gotta love that... Now it is just about staying consistent.. staying the path.. and seeing it through.. I'm already closing in on the last 10 lbs.. they will be the toughest to lose.. but I will get it done!!!

Today- Salad for lunch... then I may reward myself at the movies tonight... dip into the 20% rule a bit..
    This weekend.. pulling a 24 hour fast on Saturday.. working around the yard all day.. training clients all weekend.. hoping I can stay close to 187 for Monday...

TGIF and have a great weekend all!
    Last edited by coach81; 02-25-2011 at 06:08 AM.

For documentation-

Exercise-Currently working out nearly every day in some fashion (walking slowly everyday (60 mins avg), began running MILES as of late a few times a week, lifting occationally. Doing Insanity plyo-cardio at least once, sometimes twice a week also..
    Food- Eating a small (maroon) bowl of salad with mainly grilled chicken and vinegrette dressing for lunch, no BF, lean meat for supper.. the more I reduce / eliminate the snacks (nuts, raisins,etc) the faster the weight loss has occurred.
    Sleep- Getting about 7 to 8 hours of sleep nightly..I feel very powerful..
    Last edited by coach81; 02-25-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Current Weight- 190
    Change- +3 (-7 Overall)
    lbs away- 15
    Weeks / Days 8 / 2

Yikes.. I must say.. I am a bit disappointed with the three lbs increase this morning.. but I'm not going to let it get me too down.. I ate too much yesterday, and last night..

The plan... have a great week.. see if we can get back down to 186 or so.. by the end of the week...
    I had a great weekend as far as working out... just going to re-focus this week... and see where we end up on Friday...

Have a good day everyone!

Got up this morning and rode the bike for about 30 mins.. gonna take it a bit "easy" today... just gonna walk a bit.. tomorrow morning I'm going to hit the road and see if I can repeat my 5 miles...

Had a good day yesterday... things are going good..

Also.. just thought I'd measure the waist this morning.. measured about 36 inches just below the naval.. that is a full 3 inches gone since the last time I measured.. so I'm pretty pleased with that...

Have a good day everyone..

CW- 186
    Change- -4 (-11 Overall)
    lbs away- 11
    Weeks / Days 8 / 0

Got up at 4:30 this morning, hit the road at 4:45 and ran for 57 non-stop mins!!! I did over 5.5 miles this morning.. a new personal best!!! What is even more scary... I felt OK at the 5 mile mark!!!

Was pleased with the weigh-in after the run.. feeling pretty good.. gonna walk my usual amount today.. and maybe even ride my bike a bit this afternoon... I've got about 8 weeks to lose the last 11 pounds.. just gonna stay the course.. and get it done..

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Shit, I wish I wasn't so lazy. I'd be running too!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

LOL Sun!!!

Decided to pull a 24 hour fast starting yesterday at 10:30.. gonna eat my salad about that time today.. It did affect my Insanity workout a bit this morning.. I didn't have my usual motivation or energy.. I just kinda got through it.. but I did finish it..

Today I'm gonna just walk a bit.. then perhaps ride the bike a bit this evening..

Once again.. I'll be gone for about a week.. you guessed it.. we are going back to Disney.. but this time.. I'm going to STAY PRIMAL.. the goal is to come back at least the same weight as when I left.. - wish me luck-

Have a good thursday everyone..

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Note- Don't go to Disney!!!! LOL..

CW- 197
    Change +11
    lbs away - 22
    Weeks / Days 6 / 2

Started out strong on vacation.. ate primal.. exercised.. then we went to rainforest cafe.. there was a "volcano" of brownies and ice cream.. it got bad... real bad... but we had an amazing time.. and I really enjoyed my family time...

So now it is absolutely go time.. got about 6 weeks to drop over 20 lbs for the bet... Just going to get back on the wagon.. and Go Primal... see where we are at the end..

Wish me luck!!!

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast