Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Primal.. Coach's Caveman Plan page 16

mayness is offline Senior Member
    Just saw the pictures... what a difference! You're looking absolutely great. Enjoy your vacation!

Blorton is offline Senior Member
    Grats on the new low! Your new pics looks great!

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Oy! Bulltar - where are you? Haven't seen your lovely face around for months! Hope you're still doing ok.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Evita is offline Senior Member
    yea Bultar, you fell of the earth after your vacation- wishing nothing but the best for you!!

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    I have returned!!! So sorry for the long absence... I have much to tell.. hope everyone is doing well.. I'll be back soon!!!!

Thank you all for the kind words..

Can't wait to hear from ya

Well.. long story short...

Went to Disney for vacation, looked absolutely AMAZING.. got tons of compliments.. felt fantastic. But as you might expect.. I "relaxed" with my eating... and - no exageration here- I GAINED 20 LBS in just over a week!!!! By the time I got back home, I had lost my precious abs!!!!! I was so depressed, and upset... for the remainder of the summer I just kind of "coasted"...

I've been about 70% primal most of the summer, and I'm still about 20 lbs heavier since Disney..

So now that we are about to start going back to school, I am hoping to get back into my normal routine... eating right, exercising more..etc.. Finding the motivation to hit it hard has just not been there since we got back..

How have you all been? How was your summer?

Coach-
    Ooh the Joys of being human! You worked so hard, with no slip ups it was almost supernatural! It's nothing short of natural to want a break or to divert from the plan, most people on here do it once a week to keep sane- yours seems a little more dramatic due to a perspective of all or nothing.
    This time around, just work at a pace that lets you enjoy life- there is no doubt in my mind you can't make the progress you want! Your handsome inside and out! I know from the pics you have a slammin' body It's still there....just waiting for you to find it. Grok on !!

Anyways hope the vacation was enjoyable, regardless of your food issue! . My summer has been well so far. Love the gorgeous weather and break from classes. Plus I also love summer food! Barbeque and fresh veggies are the bomb

Thanks so much for the kind words, Evita. I totally agree with you. I was 150% primal for several months. I miss my abs, and now my challenge is to get them back but perhaps not so extreme. I will keep you guys informed as I pick myself up, and begin my search for a good "balanced" lifestyle.

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Don't be so hard on your self, you had a great time right. Relaxed and had a lot of good food, some perhaps not so good. I bet you most of that weight is water weight so it will probably be easy to get rid of most of it as soon as you get into the groove again.

Don't fret it. Glad to have you back - been missing seeing you around.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast