Hi!

My name is Leila. I'm new to the forum, and have a newbie question, so bear with me!

Getting to the meat of it... I am confused about the primal style workout. It seems that I have spent most of my adult life working and training for doing more and more cardio exercises, like running, elliptical work, etc- endurance activities that take 45 min-1 hour to do, every day. I am now attempting to follow the primal workout plan, and it feels like I'm not doing anything. Since the heavy cardio component is missing and I'm spending less time on workouts, it feels too easy.

I have loved playing around with Mark's Prison Workout, which feels like Real Work--- However, I can only do so many pushups and burpees before my arms putter out.

I think I understand the reasoning behind the primal workout vs. traditional gym mentality, and am open to trying it out for a time. Is there something I can do to make the transition easier or more fulfilling?

Also, what is the Primal Blueprint's take on games that involve a lot of running, like basketball? Is basketball cheating?