1. How do I change my name in the forum?
2. I'm Paleo but many of the posts on this forum are Primal. Is there a Paleo forum as well?
3. For sweeteners I use items on the approved list like Stevia, Agave and dates. Restaurants frequently put out a tray of different sweeteners (splenda, sweet n low, equal etc.) which I don'e ever use. There is 1 sweetener I've been wondering about ... Sugar in the Raw in brown packets. Does anyone know if this is good or bad? Please remember that I mean Paleo good or bad.
1. I don't know.
2. This is Mark's forum, focused on Primal stuff. People here follow many different versions of paleo / primal with a lot of variation. You might enjoy Paleohacks forum.
3. For sweeteners, raw honey is your best bet, less-processed cane sugar (sugar in the raw, etc.) is not primal or paleo but probably not that bad for you in very small quantities. Agave is crap. I don't like Stevia so no comment there. Just go with what works for you. In general, don't use "sweeteners" at all especially if you want to be "full paleo"
If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/