A FoodFash Best | FoodFash

6 oz. salmon fillet, thawed
1/2 small avocado
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 fresh parsley
2 green onions, chopped
salt to taste
nonfat plain Greek yogurt for garnish (I used sour cream)

In a food processor, puree avocado, lemon juice, and half of the salmon fillet. *Add the onions, parsley, salt, and remaining salmon and pulse a few times until all of the ingredients are mixed, but the salmon is still chunky.

Heat frying pan over medium heat. *Spray with olive oil (or a high heat oil may work better). *Remove all of the salmon mix and form into a patty with your hands. *Cook patty for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, flipping gently so the salmon cake stays in tact. *If a small piece breaks off, gently form back together with the spatula. *Dollop with Greek yogurt and serve.

I’m going to try my hardest to use a word other than wow*to explain what was going through my mind as I ate every last bite. *The tartness of the lemon, the slight texture of the chunk salmon, the crunch of the green onion, the coolness of the Greek yogurt… *It all came together more perfectly than I ever could have imagined. *And the avocado? *The avocado just did it’s little glue-like thing in the background.

Copied from site and WOW is right!!! I am amazed at how good this was!!!