Thread: Newly diagnosed Celiac, thinking Primal page

RonSchon is offline Junior Member

Newly diagnosed Celiac, thinking Primal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi all,

I'm 46 years old, and after finally getting a diagnosis for what was poisoning me, I've removed gluten from my life. In doing so and researching alternative sources for dietary information, I've come to the conclusion that Primal is probably where I should work towards migrating to.

I look forward to combing the archives and discussing the road to recovery.

Having formerly been an ultra athlete, I look forward to returning to some semblance of health.

Ron

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hello Ron!

You will find a number of celiacs here. And a number of athletes. You will have a lot of fun, and get a lot of advice. But, be sure to have read the Primal Blueprint book... that is the initiation... After you do that, you get to argue and ask questions and just whatever until your eyes cross at the computer. Welcome!

miamigf is offline Junior Member

Good Website

Quote Originally Posted by RonSchon View Post
    Hi all,

I'm 46 years old, and after finally getting a diagnosis for what was poisoning me, I've removed gluten from my life. In doing so and researching alternative sources for dietary information, I've come to the conclusion that Primal is probably where I should work towards migrating to.

I look forward to combing the archives and discussing the road to recovery.

Having formerly been an ultra athlete, I look forward to returning to some semblance of health.

Ron

Hey maybe this will help you out:

Home Page

notlupus is offline Senior Member
    I've been gluten free (celiac) for almost 7 years. If you have specific questions send me a message. Been primal off and on for about 6 months (current whole house remodel makes it hard). I used to do distance bicycling until I got hit with celiac, hypothyroid, and lyme disease all at once (only really getting back to normal now).