Thread: Easiest stir fry sauce ever page

Goldie is offline Senior Member

Easiest stir fry sauce ever

I made this for dinner tonight... the sauce is 1 part cashew butter to 2 parts Frank's RedHot Chile 'n Lime hot sauce. I would have used macadamia nut butter, but I'm all out. For the two of us, it was 2 tablespoons of the cashew butter and 4 tablespoons of the Frank's hot sauce.

I used it to stir fry a mixture of pak choi, sweet peppers, and kale. Hubby grilled bison to go with. The sauce is so good, I think it would go well with any veg or meat/poultry/fish you like!

Total meal took 12 minutes to cook: mixing sauce, chopping, stir frying and grilling (with me doing the veg while hubby grilled).

Here's what's in the Frank's chile 'n lime hot sauce: Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Spice, Natural Lime Flavor and Garlic Powder.

Yum!

mdelio820 is offline Junior Member
    I wish I read this before I made my stir fry. I love stir fry and this sounds really great. Thanks for this recipe! Can't wait to try it!
    Enjoy!

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is Frank's chemical free? I have read journals of people doing whole30 and still using it.