Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute least Primal thing you've ever eaten? page

brahnamin is offline Senior Member

Absolute least Primal thing you've ever eaten?

Shop Now
    Before or after going primal...

Now, mind I grew up on all kinds of transfat baked goods with crisco in their hearts and refined wheat products in their soul, but the single thing that strikes me as *most* unprimal, despite all that, was something my first girlfriend turned me onto.

A dripping wedge of foodcourt pizza topped with crumbled foodcourt fortune cookies.

Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, I ate them by the freaking box full.
    I like the 13 different allergen warning and 42 ingredients on this site:

Food Facts - Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies - 12 Pack (16 oz) Food Ingredients, Weight Watchers Points
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    I like in the ingredients where it says Oat(s) - as if there is some question as to whether or not more than one oat was used in the manufacture of this product.

jesssa is offline Member
    I'd say Fluff would have to be the least primal thing I have ever eaten. Or Twinkies.
    it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up

TCates190 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, fried oreos...or fried lasanga. I think those 2 alone took 10 years off my life lol

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Those packages of ramen noodles with the seasoning mixture, american cheese, and sour cream added. I'm actually afraid to go back and see what oil was on those noodles.

ETA: I just looked it up. No wonder i felt like shit my whole life.

Ramen Noodle Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Canola, Cottonseed, Palm), Preserved By Tbhq, Salt, Potassium Carbonate, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Turmeric. Soup Base Ingredients: Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Food Starch Modified, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Parsley), Chicken Broth, Hydrolyzed Corn, Wheat And Soy Protein, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Caseinate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.
    Last edited by jammies; 07-13-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Quote Originally Posted by brahnamin View Post
    I like in the ingredients where it says Oat(s) - as if there is some question as to whether or not more than one oat was used in the manufacture of this product.
    Yeah and it had a 40 on the health score-o-meter. Kind of makes me curious to know what's less of a food.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Candy Floss!
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Pre-Primal: Cheez Whiz... Post-Primal: French fries in peanut oil and hamburger bun....

jakey is offline Senior Member
    tough call, really. but tempura battered, deep fried seitan was a favorite during my vegan days, on trips to chinatown here in LA.

Seitan is mock meat - pure wheat gluten. covered in white flour, and then fried in (rancid) soy oil.

niiiiiiiice...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast