Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute least Primal thing you've ever eaten? page 2

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    poptarts......cool whip....magarine...but not all mixed together...lol....

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=justyouraveragecavemen;899409]Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, I ate them by the freaking box full. QUOTE]

2nd that. I used to eat entire boxes of King Dons(similar to Ding Dongs) & Little Debbies when I was a kid, ate 'em til I groaned. Once I ate 13 hard boiled eggs as a kid, on a dare from my older brother, & I retched all over the hallway carpet. Thought my eyes were going to come out! I was off eggs for more than a couple of months, lol. Prime example of: too much of a good thing...

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    Jos Louis pre-primal

Popcorn post primal (I gave into all that butter and salt)

and a please/thank you portion of cake that they bought me at work when I was transferred.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    two whole box of doughnuts.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    doughnuts...both before and after. i can't imagine a more un-primal food than wheat, fried in vegetable oils, and then covered in sugar. i suppose those oatmeal cream pies come pretty close.

Figlio di Moros is offline Senior Member
    hhhmmm... Perhaps a fluff & nutella sandwich, pre-primal? I ate lots of fake foods, though, so I'm sure I can come up with worse. Maybe Skyline's 5-way chili(w/ beans, onions, & cheese, over spegghetti). Only instance I can think of combining legumes and gluten. Except in fluffernutter sandwhichs, now that I think of it...

Post-Primal? Pizza, once. Big mistake. That, or poutine.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Once when I was very young (we're talking about 3-4 years old) I ate a whole funnel fake and threw up everywhere at a fair. I haven't had one since, but it was so traumatic an experience I remember it vividly even at that age. To this day, the image of a funnel cake makes me sick.

It's wheat flour deep fried in vegetable shortening and coated in powdered sugar. I don't think anything in the world exists that is less Primal.

Well, perhaps this one meal I ate around 2 years ago at a vegetarian Chinese restaurant. I had a Hindu friend that was strictly vegetarian and this place was his choice for his birthday. Anyway, the dinner was gluten molded into chicken wing shapes, then deep fried. DISGUSTING. The whole meal was so horrible I could hardly eat any of it. One person ordered pseudo-General Tso's Chicken and I just ate all the broccoli on the plate. This was pre-Primal. Horrible, horrible, worst meal of my life. It stunned me that there were no vegetable meals at all on the entire menu of a vegetarian restaurant. There was simply soy and gluten molded into fake meat. Vegetables only came as sides in the form of steamed broccoli and the like.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah and it had a 40 on the health score-o-meter. Kind of makes me curious to know what's less of a food.
    And under that it had a box that said "The Bad News- This product contains added sugars and Controversial ingredients"
    As if THOSE were the only problems in that snack.
    Wow... and..
    Yes, of course I've eaten them... I'm from the south, its like a requirement.
    As well as the Cream Pie's chocolate counterpart... the Fudge Round!

I'm glad I never ate that stuff often. Yikes.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Pre-primal: The pure protein protein bars. I thought those were kind of good, but then I'd eat like 10 of them in one sitting and feel gross afterward. Ugh, I don't want to look at what were the ingredients in those. I am also guilty of eating lots of packaged ramen, though I liked the kimchi flavored Korean ones a bit more.

During primal: When I was weaning myself onto it, either BP coffee abuse or more-than-necessary amount of nuts (I still am guilty of the latter )

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    as a child... a white bread, american cheese & steak sauce sandwich with fruit loops on the side
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast