Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (CoachRunjor) page 5

CoachRunjor is offline Member
    Shop Now
    so Christmas and the holidays and my complete lack of anything good killed me... just got off the scale at 249.... i am just about where i was a year ago..... today is my day to start again.... i am once again going primal..... I am not really worried about the weight as much as i was before, but i am definitely up for a change again.... last year while i was primal for 3 months, i lost weight looked better and felt better. that is what i am aiming for.... feeling good.... that is where it is at for me..... the weight and the other stuff will just be a nice bonus, I WANT TO FEEL GOOD...... that is where i am at.....

Let's go Runjor.... time to finish what i started.....

Oh, By the way, my dog is gonna go primal with me... I have a nearly 5 year old Boxer who has been suffering allergy problems for the last few years, and i have been reading about feeding him a completely raw meat diet... i have been reading for a few weeks while i have been ramping myself up to get my own life straightened out and go back to eating primal, so he has "volunteered" to join me... gonna be great for both of us.....

So one week in, and I am down 10 lbs..... weighed in this morning at 238.4. Now i know that this is not gonna happen every week, or perhaps again, but man did it feel good to see that on the scale this morning. I IF'ed on both saturday and sunday this past weekend, eating only dinner on Saturday, and a really late lunch on sunday. I am feeling pretty good, and feeling like i am right back in the groove. I ate Primal in all but one meal, when we went out to dinner with some friends on friday evening. Feeling pretty good about myself at the moment.... Grok on!!

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    Good for you, Coach!!! Glad to see you back!!!

thanks Coach, glad to be back... energy levels are good, feeling good again. sleeping better too. I saw the pics that you posted a few months back... Great work!! I am coming after you though... hahaha..... s

Awesome.. BRING IT!!!

It has taken me several weeks if not months.. to get back into it.. but I have hit a serious primal groove as of late.. the weight is falling off once again.. energy levels, confidence.. etc..etc.. all coming back.. it is a great feeling....

I'm here for you, bro!!!

weighed in at 227 last week, down 22 lbs since the the day after the superbowl. Feeling good these days. Am in the middle of what will end up being a 36 hr fast. the fasting is so much easier than i ever thought it would be. My wife is pretty weirded out by me fasting once a week though.

Hope you are doing well my friend....

Hey Coach,

i'm getting there again.... the holidays were a great time to re-group and re-focus myself.

How have you been?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast