Primal Fuel
    Looking good, coach!

CoachRunjor is offline Member
    yesterday's meals:

b - 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, mushrooms, cheese in an omelet
    l - ceasar salad, i med green apple
    d - baked chicken wings, green salad

ex - 45min walked the dog

started my first 24 hr fast after dinner last night....

20 hours in on my 24hr fast... Surprisingly easy. Beyond being programmed to eat lunch at a certain time while at work, and 2 specific instances where i felt hungry, it has been an absolute piece of cake. Don't mean to sound cocky or anything along those lines (i have read posts where some people have struggled), i frequently skip breakfast on weekends and eat a late lunch, so 20Hr fasts have been a frequent thing in my life anyway. But i feel great and can certainly see doing this on a regular basis and perhaps weekly.....

20 hours in on my 24hr fast... Surprisingly easy. Beyond being programmed to eat lunch at a certain time while at work, and 2 specific instances where i felt hungry, it has been an absolute piece of cake. Don't mean to sound cocky or anything along those lines (i have read posts where some people have struggled), i frequently skip breakfast on weekends and eat a late lunch, so 20Hr fasts have been a frequent thing in my life anyway. But i feel great and can certainly see doing this on a regular basis and perhaps weekly.....

So today is day 30... I have spent the last 30 days at about 85-90% primal. I have only gone none primal on a few occasions. I feel great. I completed my first 24hr fast last night, and felt great the whole time, so much so that i am planning on a weekly 24hr fast, if not more frequently. This morning i weighed in and am down to 235.4lbs. That is 17.4 lbs in 30 days. I can see it in my face, i can see it in my mid-section and i can see it in the way my clothes are fitting me. I have more stable energy levels, and am generally a happier person at this time. I am moving forward and see this as my "from here on out" lifestyle. Thank you to Mark, Thank you to PB and Thank you to all of the members on these forums who have educated, enlightened and inspired me over the last 30 days. Grok on!!!!!

coach81 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to you, coach.. WOW 17 lbs!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I have evolved to a steady 24 hour fast-per-week myself.. along with a few 17 hour IFs during the week as well.

Good for you.. keep on Grokin' it!!!

just getting back at it today, i was traveling for work last week, and ate pretty well, but drank a lot of beer. I ran alot, and felt great. I am back home, and was out of the house at 5am this morning for a 3.5 mile run. I felt great. Back to BP, and back to the big time progress....

Nice

Just off of a 36 hour fast, and am down to 227. That is a solid 25lbs in about 3 months. So far so good... After traveling and being lazy for the next few weeks afterward, i am back at it now. I actually worked in the concession stand for my son's baseball team last night, and while i could have pretty much eaten anything i wanted, i stayed true to my fast, and ate nothing. Feeling good, moving forward and groking on!!!

Hey coach.... you still around?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast