Thread: Happy Meal Does Not Decompose After a Year: Nurtition Experiment page

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Posted on www.foxnews.com.

A Denver nutritionist kept a McDonald's Happy Meal out for a whole year just to see what would happen and was shocked when the popular fast-food item hardly changed at all, the New York Post reported Sunday.

Instead of decomposing like normal leftovers, the children's meal aged like a Greek statue, said Joann Bruso on her Web site BabyBites.com.

"It sat on my shelf for a year as a silent witness to our fast-food industry," she wrote. "It never smelled bad. The food did not decompose."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589742,00.html?mep

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member

How disgusting and scary is that? An entire year with no decomposition. I thank the stars everyday for finding this lifestyle and knowing my son will never have this as a staple of his diet like I did growing up.

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Tiger is offline Junior Member

I never thought I'd say this: FINALLY, something from Fox News I actually enjoy!

I've seen stuff like this floating around the interwebz (1996 McD's hamburger, for example), so this outcome doesn't surprise me. Weirds me out due to the fact I bought my father breakfast there this morning XD!

Fury22 is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I think the real question is...

did he eat it? I mean, who wants to waste a good kid's meal...

Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999