Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, do ketones disable your penis? page

Timthetaco Guest

Guys, do ketones disable your penis?

Shop Now
    They sure do mine. I know the VLC crowd gets indignant at any discussion of loss of libido with ketogenic eating, but I'm interested in getting on the record exactly how many of us simply can't perform (well) without starch.

Unless it's just me, in which case I'm going to go commit suicide for being a failure of a man.

zizou is offline Senior Member
    My sexual drive is pretty crap, non-existant actually. I possibly could function if i had an oppertunity, but i haven't really been giving it a thought as i'm usually too preoccupied. But it's definitley bothering/worrying me. I will occasionally have weird wet dreams which are sometimes not even arrousing. Probably my body just eliminating excess build up of seamen

Paleobird Guest
    I don't have a penis but take a look at the comments by the guys on this thread.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread22903.html

Doesn't seem like low libido is a problem there.

But there could be a lot of other reasons for your condition. You may have a deficiency in some vitamin or mineral or an overabundance of something, or some other health condition. Seeing a doctor is the only real way to find out.

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    I personally have ZERO libido when I don't eat hardly any fruit and starch. It actually felt really weird seeing natalie portman naked and having no response to it at all.

Figlio di Moros is offline Senior Member
    I've been Primal for a bit over a year and a half, and if I'd have noticed anything wrong with my dick I'd have stopped long ago.

You should get yourself checked out, man.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    I personally have ZERO libido when I don't eat hardly any fruit and starch. It actually felt really weird seeing natalie portman naked and having no response to it at all.
    This is just sad. Eat a sweet potato. Hell, eat two. *shudders in sympathy for you*
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    Ask my wife... and that girl we've been dating. (In short: no.)
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    This is just sad. Eat a sweet potato. Hell, eat two. *shudders in sympathy for you*
    I do eat carbs now and my libido has returned to normal. I was reminiscing on my VLC days.
    To be honest I wouldn't really care if I did lose my libido again but it's clearly a sign something isn't right so I wouldn't want to stay that way.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    It makes sense. Have kids in times of plenty, don't have them in times of scarcity. Plus having sex when carbs are plentiful would result in kids being born in the spring to summer months, giving them the best chance for survival.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Jessdub99 is offline Junior Member
    Been dealing with this for quite a while now. I've been primal for about a year and a half and at this point I have zero sex drive. 32 years old and in the best shape of my life yet I have no urge to sexually do anything with it. Weird. Doesn't really matter though because there are far more important things in life now than letting hot women interfere with my intellectual thinking. I figure if anything, this is telling me something. It's telling me to look for a relationship instead of the hottest piece I can find. It would be nice to know what caused this though. For piece of mind

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast