Well, I decided to start this because I need encouragement and hopefully some sort of accountability.

I really want this to work for me. I lost weight before counting calories and then gained it all back, plus some and almost became bulimic for my efforts. I never want to go back to that again. I am drawn to primal because of the lack of calorie counting and that I tend to feel better on this. I found out about Primal back in January and have been on and off ever since. I seem to be more off than on, though. I do really well for a couple of days and then have a treat and feel crappy about myself. On the 4th I had some fruit tarts my friend made, a couple chips and dip and some potato salad. Then, just under a week later I had a little bit of ramen noodle salad at a bbq.
After writing these down I don't feel so bad because they seem minor. I haven't had a giant binge in a long time. I don't eat ice cream anymore and the oreo things my boyfriend buys used to tempt me but I'm getting much better at ignoring them.
I want my boyfriend to try this with me but he's not interested, even though he wants to gain weight. I do my best to cook for us and made some yukon gold mashed potatoes with swiss chard, butter/milk and some cream. I LOVE this food but discovered shortly after eating some that it gives me gas. This, unfortunately, didn't deter me but I wont be finishing them. I don't like being so bloated.

For exercise I've been doing simple fit for 3 weeks. I was off and on with other exercise but couldn't stick with it. I was just too tired and felt unmotivated. Someone recommended simplefit to me and I really like it. I thought I would do this until I get into a regular routine and exercise doesn't seem so threatening to me and then add on. I bought a nice bike that I want to use to go to work once in a while. I can't use it every day because I don't always work in the same location (biking to the other side of town isn't an option), not always the same hours and I usually work very early in the morning. I don't feel confident biking that early. Heh, I don't really feel confident biking at all but its something I want to do. I'm trying to nail down a dedicated day to go disc golfing with my friend. The local course takes us about 2 hours.
I'm not loosing weight right now and that's what prompted me to write this. I don't know how much of it is water weight from some of the wheat, or how much of it is muscle but its still depressing. I'm not sure if I eat enough veggies and I'm positive I over eat. Eating is a habit for me sometimes and I dislike that. I've started eating later at night and that's never been good for me.

I'm just frustrated and unhappy and could use some encouragement.