Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is 1 meal ok? page

tcseacliff is offline Senior Member

is 1 meal ok?

Primal Fuel
    lately with all the heat I am in s.fla lately, I find I am not hungry at all after breakfast. can I just live on that and an evening snack? my breakfast is a very large fritatta ,-3-4 eggs with at least 4cups veggies,cheese with bacon or sausage , everyday. not hungry after that. I do work out outside but lately, the brutal heat has curbed my workouts. I just don't want dinner, is this ok, ? as I feel fine!
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 07-11-2012 at 04:43 PM.

jakey is offline Senior Member
    sure, why not?

double post
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 07-11-2012 at 04:45 PM.

well, all this ketosis stuff, and your not eating enough , your eating too little.blah, blah. well, I am trying to lose body fat , and it has not gone well yet, but when I do a heavier workout I seem to lose some, but just wanted to make sure that it is ok to exist like that. funny though , have not had a proper meal regimine in days , and have not shed a pound and still feel ok. so, i guess i will grok on! hey jakey, you would make a good doctor, right to the point! LOL!

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    If you start feel tired/run down then eat more. As long as you are happy with where you're at, then keep at it.

well,
    after posting this , I was shopping and there was porterhouse on sale. broke my fast. do vegetarians really get what happens to caramelized onions in butter when they hit the top of a beautifully cooked porterhouse? heaven! I still feel great !

AnnCap is offline Junior Member
    I have been PB since around November, and have only eaten one meal a day since then. My one meal tends to be a huge dinner but I feel great and have lost all the weight I needed. If it is working for you don't stress out about it.

congrats!
    I have not lost the weight (yet). actually, at times have gained belly fat. some of those were beer cheats, but lately ,just eating breakfast and cruising through the day, I like it! I was jsut stressing that it was too abnormal. seems odd to be 5'10 230 lbs and not hungry! don't know if I will ever see 175 again! grok on !

wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Listen to your body, it knows best always.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No you must eat 6-10 small meals a day or your body will go into metabolic meltdown...kidding.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast