Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Primal Journal - Tachikomoo (cave bear emerging from hibernation!) page 7

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good to hear from you! And so glad you are doing well on primal!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

tachikomoo is offline Member
    today's soup made from our vegbox delivery: 3 leeks, handful of scallions, and curly kale. I've never eaten kale before that I can remember. I had to google 'how not to make Kale terrible' so it would go well in the soup. This plus garlic and some spices in chicken broth for lunch. Vegeriffic! I'll have to make up for it by having a steak later :P

making lots of soups with the veggies so far, its quick and easy and since its winter, I'm not tired of it yet! slowly easing back into weights, but my left knee is giving me problems why? I'm not doing anything special!

I am also at a new low weight, 228.4, but I can attribute this purely to changing my overall eating habits. Yesterday was carborific but making more progress! keepin' on, our tubby cat has also lost about a pound, and we're looking at feeding them more and more primally as we can.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567