Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Howdy from the PNW

Howdy from the PNW

Shop Now
    Hi there,

I'm 41 and F, 2.5 weeks into primal eating. Feel great! Not so impressed with what I see on the scale. 4 pounds in almost 3 weeks? Really? It's a good thing I feel so awesome, or I'd probably flounce, as patient, I am not. I might have to actually give up dairy. :/

Anyway, marksdailyapple blog has taught me so much, I was excited to find this massive forum. Looking forward to reading and getting to know you!

Darjeeling (Jen)

Greetings, also from PNW.

I gave up dairy and never looked back. Once in awhile I have some cheese, but life is fine without it - and it doesn't have anything you can't get elsewhere!

I'm a young guy, but my weight loss was also slooow, about a pound a month on average! But it's permanent, and it's not coming back after over a year. That's the real goal. Sustainable health gain.
    Steak, eggs, potatoes - fruits, nuts, berries and forage. Coconut milk and potent herbs and spices. Tea instead of coffee now and teeny amounts of kelp daily. Let's see how this does! Not really had dairy much, and gut seems better for it.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I gave up dairy and never looked back. Once in awhile I have some cheese, but life is fine without it - and it doesn't have anything you can't get elsewhere!

I'm a young guy, but my weight loss was also slooow, about a pound a month on average! But it's permanent, and it's not coming back after over a year. That's the real goal. Sustainable health gain.
    Both of these things are reassuring, thank you!