Thread: Day 2 & Feeling Great. page

FeedMeFat Guest

Primal Fuel

Hi all.

Just finished day 2 & feeling great. Have been at about 30g carb both days.

Have tried a previous low carb diet and lost about 17kg. Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon. I think because it was so rigid, especially with alcohol. I don't mind a drop of red and not being able to have any really put me off.

I'm 38 years old and have had enough of the whole weight loss merry go round and want to get the job done this time.

I've got about 20kg to lose. My goal is 10% bodyfat by 30-12-2010. I'm currently at a disgusting 36%.

I have to do this.

It's part of my plan to change my career and life. I'm presently self employed as a truck driver and would really love to become a PT. But, I have to help myself before I can help others.

I look forward to meeting many of you over the weeks, months and years to come.

Cheers.

Brett.

GaGrokie is offline Junior Member

Welcome, I am only on day 13 but so far I am so much better and can tell a big difference. My problem was chronic IBS problems and blood sugar problems. What I have noticed this past week and a half that I've been on this diet...

no more IBS - no running to the bathroom after each meal and half a dozen other times during the day.

No more blood sugar ups and downs and feeling like I have to eat something every few hours.

No more headahces - I used to take an Advil or something for a headache every day just about and now I have not had to take anything. I don't get the headahces anymore.

Lost weight - not exactly sure how much but I know that when I weighed about 2 months ago I was 10 pounds heavier than I am now after weighing 2 days ago. I can also see that I've lost weight.

More energy and better mood - don't feel like I need naps as much. Not as tired feeling all the time.

Good luck and stick with it and I think you might be surprised at how much it works.

coach81 is offline Senior Member

Hey! I am a PT! Good luck on your primal journal! I'm starting mine as well!

FeedMeFat Guest

Hi Grokie.

Thanks for the support.

Sounds as if PB is really working for you.

It must be great to be IBS free. That can get pretty nasty.

Keep up the great work.

Brett.

FeedMeFat Guest

Hey coach.

A PT hey? It must be great to inspire others on a daily basis. Good on you!

Cheers

Brett.

Brett, it really is.. I have been blessed with good clients that have all had very good success. Some of my clients have dropped 40 - 50 lbs!!! It has been fun.

Now I'm trying to lose my last 10 - 15 lbs.. to get down to a low body fat %. I'm gonna go primal and see if it can help me get there!

Started Primal today!!!!

FeedMeFat Guest

Hey Coach.

Great work mate!

Great Decision.

We will do this!

Cheers

Brett.

How was your day.. today was my first day, and I must say.. it was GREAT!! Looking forward to a better one tomorrow!!!

Good night!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Starting day two..

Last night I had the freakiest dreams??? You ever had that? Wonder if there is any relation to the lifestyle change?? Could it have affected me so soon?

Have a great day, Feed!