Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round 2.. page 2

crazedaussie is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Day 4 has began - Friday the 13th!! So this morning I'm already feeling kinda low. I have a mad headache which could either be from the change in eating or from the IIH or both. Also my stomach is unsettled so I don't know what the go is with that. I can't remember exactly how my body reacted the first time.

Yesterday was a good day - No slip ups - Although by the time I got home and did all my run arounds after work - I was too drained to exercise which was a bit of a worry because throughout the day I was looking forward to it...

So my brother and I just went for a run!! As I suspected my knee is acting up (work related injury, meant to get surgery on it) but I'm going to pushing it a little more and see if it helps any.

I've printed off some inspirational quotes and stuck them on my wall so I can read them as I get ready for work in the morning. I figured this would be a good idea to get me more motivated in life itself.

Today has been a relative good day.. I haven't really been hungry but I still feel crappy. I have a killer headache (running didn't help) but my stomach has somewhat settled. I gave in and weighed myself today.. even though I told myself I wouldn't until next Tuesday which is why I won't say the results but I have realised I haven't said my start weight.. I started at 69.1kg (roughly about 176lbs).. My goal weight still stands at 50kg (about 125lbs).. This will keep my doctors happy and if it means I don't have to take medication for the rest of my life and/or suffer with a constant headache for the rest of my life I will be happy too.

Lamb cutlets for dinner tonight!! Can hardly wait!!

Day 6 today and feeling heaps better. At the moment I have been skipping breakfast because I really don't know what to eat. I am not big on fruit or eggs. I have just purchased some Whey protein as I was told last time that this was good to have instead of breakfast so waiting on that to arrive.

Yesterday was a fairly good day - Had roast chicken shredded with bacon and veggies for lunch and then the lamb cutlets I didn't have the night before (because I ended up having the chicken instead) for dinner with half an omelette (my brother ate the other half) with bacon and shallots in it and veggies on the side.. found that I was hungry awhile later so I had a banana and a bottle of water and was good for the rest of the night.

Today I have only just realised how hungry I am (probably because I have stopped to think about it) and it's 12pm. So, time for lunch. Don't know what that will be yet. Going to raid the freezer and fridge and find out!!

No exercise yesterday but I think it calls for two sets today!! Although I have been running around doing housework and stuff.. does that count as exercise? Those washing baskets can get awfully heavy!!

Yes appleeatdaily.. he is joining me on this venture!

First week is down and onto the second!! So I figure that I have my big goals and they are fairly important but I also have a small event coming up in two and a half weeks, my friends 25th birthday!! She's having a Madd Hatter themed party. So I'm hoping that I can de-bloat (?) myself enough to look half decent in a dress (sad thought ).

Also, I have noticed for the last couple of days my tattoo on my lower leg has been extremely itchy. I googled what it could be caused by and they reckon it could be from changing what you're eating or the weather. Considering it has been FREEZING here for the last couple of months.. I don't think it is that. Has anyone else had any problems like this? It's quite irritating.

Today I found enough energy to do 30 minutes brisk walking on the treadmill at the steepest incline it has. Followed by a workout on 'You Are Your Own Gym' and then a 10 minute cool down on the treadmill. Time to get serious!! I figure if I do the treadmill at a brisk walk.. just before I have to start jogging on it.. by next week I can start jogging (if my knee allows it which it will.. ).

Food wise I'm doing fairly well.. Hoping to do some serious shopping this week! My first investment will be some olive oil which I seem to always forget.

So I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 67.6kg. Not a bad effort! Although I have noticed that certain areas are starting to tighten up... I love this!! I'm feeling a whole lot better too. I forgot to take my medication this morning and usually I just feel drained and have a rotten headache without it. This morning although I have a slight headache (worse than usual) it's not really bothering me and I still have energy. Perhaps maybe (HOPEFULLY!) this might just work! I don't even feel like I did a work out last night so I think I may need to get my Wii back out... it helped so much last time. Plus I really should start working on push ups and sit ups.. hmm.. these all seemed so easy in high school

Since I forgot to take my medication Wednesday morning yesterday wasn't too easy to get through. It's almost like a punishment for starting to take it again. I still managed to stick to everything though and even did my exercises last night which at the start I really couldn't be bothered doing and was trying to talk myself out of. It'd be nice to just have a "normal" life again. Medication and headache free.

I thought I would add some "progress" photos. I can't get a full body shot at the moment because I'm on my own and I don't really like taking photos in the bathroom mirror (I think I read too many Facebook memes) but these are what I consider my main problem areas. Stomach and back. Not so much my bum because that pretty much went last time.. it's more my lower back region that needs to go It seems to be going already, which is good! Also the upper back needs to be toned. Not so worried about my legs and arms because they just go with the flow. My stomach on the hand.. Why is it always so hard to lose weight there?!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kinda slacked off a bit writing in here but yeah.. anyway.

I told myself that I wouldn't weigh myself anymore, I can't remember if I wrote it in here or not, yesterday I did and I'm at 66.6kg which I thought was kinda funny but anyway.. I am getting there... this is roughly 166.5lbs. My goal at the moment is to lose the other 1.4kg to get down to 65kg before I have to see my doctors at the hospital as they challenged me to lose 5kg before I saw them next.. which wasn't meant to be until next year but as I said before I have slacked of writing and there was a reason

I've convinced my mum to go primal (minus her love of milk and toast for breakfast *sigh* a compromise FOR NOW)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So I set myself a minor goal - To get down to 65kg before I go back to the hospital. My hospital appointment is Monday.. Today is Friday and I'm at 64.7kg I haven't been this weight since I was about 17/18. Still having trouble exercising at the moment but I am doing what I can even if it's just 5 minutes here and there. My grandad actually commented on how much weight I've lost today and for someone like him to notice it makes me feel quite good about myself... then he offers me pizza FOR BREAKFAST lol.. no idea!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12