Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Drink? page 3

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ilike tea, coffee, (only small and once a morning or I don't sleep), hibiscus tea, nettle tea - wine....

skorpion317 is offline Senior Member
    I used to drink a lot of soda every day. I quit cold turkey when I started eating Paleo. You just have to have the willpower to do it.

During the day, I'll have water that I add lemon and lime juice to, with a tiny pinch of salt. No sweeteners. The lemon/lime mix is very refreshing, and they have a lot of electrolytes. Sometimes I'll have the same thing with dinner.
    "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    Water with lemon, club soda, now I'm on an iced coffee kick. Usually decaf and black or w coconut milk. coconut water is a treat for me. Unsweetened iced tea with lemon!

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Thanks everyone... I never even thought about caffeine free tea...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Iced black tea and lemon. If it's good tea (Rishi Earl Grey is a favorite) no sweeteners needed. Of course the trick is finding a good decaffeinated version. I've yet to meet one. But at a max of 2 glasses a day I'm okay with Caffeinated. If you're totally off caffeine that might not work for you.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Water isn't boring. Often it's really scary or really pretty.

I drink coffee, wine, bloody marys and plain water. Sometimes when I'm hiking I put an Endurolyte Fizz in there. Once in a while I'll have a V-8.
    Last edited by sbhikes; 07-10-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: the images were crashing my computer
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Flavored water, HINT, is my favorite, so many flavors and they even have fizzy ones now!

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    I start my day with a cup or two of coffee, usually with a little bit of coconut oil in it. Then water the rest of the day up through dinner. After dinner it's usually a glass or three of red wine or scotch.

Flavored water, HINT, is my favorite, so many flavors and they even have fizzy ones now!
    Oh I love Hint!! Watermelon and pear are my faves. You can reuse the bottles for awhile before they start to lose flavor too, which is nice.

Nowadays, I drink lots of water. I also drink unsweetened coconut milk and occasionally I drink green tea, caffeine free tea, and homemade juices.

acrowns is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I like to grind up some fruit (skins and seeds, too) and then used it to enhance water, it's really refreshing.
    The only other things I drink are plain water and coffee/espresso with a bit of heavy whipping cream.
    The coffee and cream do have a tendency to keep me from wanting to eat for a few hours, though. Not exactly a deterrent if I only drink it in the morning.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast