Thread: Brand my primal non-profit project!!! "This Machine Fights World Hunger" page

PeaceCorpsCaveMan is offline Senior Member

Brand my primal non-profit project!!! "This Machine Fights World Hunger"

Primal Fuel
    I want to do for MEAT what the Bourlag Institute did for WHEAT.

Basically, I have been developing projects in Guatemala with coffee-growing communities which use different types of insects to convert food waste into animal feed and organic fertilizer! The insects are self-harvesting and a complete food for poultry, pigs, and fish. The nutritional profile is more similar to a pastured animal but the operations can be done in a more-confined semi-intensive space. The insects I currently use are black soldier fly larvae and red wiggler worms.

I come from a entrepreneurship background so I know to try and focus more on the benefits of the project than the features, especially with branding. This means the promotional materials won't focus on "making poor people eat bugs!" or "life cycle of Hermetia Ilucens", but rather focusing on health, nutrition, food, waste-management, pollution, sustainability, self-sufficiency, etc.

The name must also have a .com AND .org available for cheap, because I don't have an income. Also it would be nice, but not totally necessary if the name works on some level in Spanish.

"This Machine Fights World Hunger" is an attention-grabbing hat tip to Woody Guthrie and I'd like to use it on some promotional materials. I also have a grant pending with USAID to build a modular industrial prototype, original handouts of all the technologies, 3D models of original and scalable designs, a 15 minute educational video, a 1 hour "lab" activity for classrooms or groups, a training manual in the works, and a bunch of other great original content which needs a way to get to the people who need it.

Anyone else interested in this type of technology to live better? I'd love to hear from you.

IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO PROPOSE THE NAME I SELECT, I WILL SEND YOU A BAG OF SINGLE-ORIGIN %100 ARABICA GUATEMALAN COFFEE TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

Paleobird Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    How about "Cycle of Life.org"