So, today is the day I start this.

Like I posted over in Meet & Greet, I'm doing this to help immerse myself in this community and the motivation I hope that will provide.

I've been overweight for most of my life, and the couple of times I've managed to be less overweight, I was never able to keep it up for very long.

So, now, I've just had enough. For the past couple weeks I've been trying to get back into Primal Eating (I had a lot of success with it previously, dropping 40 pounds in a fairly short amount of time. But I let myself get dragged back into SAD around the time that cake tastings for my wedding began, and just never managed to make it back.

In a the two years since I fell off the wagon, I've put on 100 pounds. Which.. I don't even know how to deal with. Its ridiculous, and I'm just completely disappointed in myself.

Anyway, none of that matters so long as I make the change and stick to it. So, here I am.

Height: 6'2"
Starting Weight: 324.6
Waist (just below navel) 53 inches.

Not sure what ratios I'm going to be eating--somewhere between 90/10 and 80/20 most likely. Also, the goal is to stick as well as I can to a 19-5 IF schedule. At the moment, that means eating during a window of 1-6pm. In the past couple weeks I've had some success with that, so I think I'm going to stick with it and see how it works for me.

In terms of Moving, I plan on following something akin to the Primal Blueprint Fitness plan. Sprinting, 2 Days of Bodyweight exercises, as much walking as I can fit in (though that is probably going to be the hardest part, with 90-plus-degree days at the moment. I'd also like to fit in some yoga, as my flexibility is kind of crap, and I figure it can't hurt.

Though, in regards to the Sprinting I found the most recent Link Love posted my Mark pretty interesting, regarding the 20-minute Sprints 3 times per week. But yeesh, today was the day I decided to do my sprints, and rather than the Tabatas I had previously planned, i just tried to see how long I could maintain the 8 on/12 off routine put forth in the study. I lasted about 5 minutes.

I had also done a tabata set last Monday as well, and I'll say that I definitely felt more of a burn in my lungs after that than I did today, despite spending more overall time on the bike today.

I'm thinking of maybe just sticking with the Tabatas, at least for the moment, and just trying to add a second round in down the road a bit. Maybe a second day of them as well.

For meals, today looked like this:
"Lunch": Italian Sausage & Peppers, with a tiny bit of leftover scrambled eggs. Multivitamin + fish oil capsule.
Dinner: Unfortunately, just more of the above, as I didn't have any other meats thawed due to being forgetful. Multivitamin, Fish oil, + about a tablespoon of Coconut Oil.

First day is always easy though. Tomorrow is where it'll begin to suck, ha. Definitely made a little harder by having a ton of junk food in the house that I have zero control over. But, that's the goal behind this, to make up for that.

Here goes.