Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderators Please remove all this TV stuff page

Artichoke is offline Senior Member

Moderators Please remove all this TV stuff

Shop Now
    I'd really like to be able to report these streaming TV threads as spam but there isn't a button to do this. It's really irritating and I don't understand why it isn't being removed.

Please remove the spam thank you.

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artichoke View Post
    I'd really like to be able to report these streaming TV threads as spam but there isn't a button to do this. It's really irritating and I don't understand why it isn't being removed.

x1,000,000,000 etc, etc,

mike_h is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand why it isn't being removed
    There are more spammers than moderators. When you kill a spammer two grow back in its place.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artichoke View Post

Little black triangle on the lower left is how you report spam. Click on it.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Artichoke is offline Senior Member
    Thanks honeybuns and surely mike_h it's down to attitude from the Management and users. If we make it known we don't want spam ..hey it's a Primal website ;0 then surely they should remove it but if we say nowt then the weeds take over the plantation

I've been a moderator on websites before now and if it's leapt on and the spammers removed they get the message. I have seen a post by a spammer putting up TV show stuff on Primal and no one challenges him/her and sez hey WTF dude get rid or get off.

mike_h is offline Senior Member
    I think the problem is relative to the amount of traffic and this is a busy forum. I don't think our registration fees cover enough staff time for immediate removal.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    They need to implement IP filters, a better captcha, and email confirmation of new members ( I can't remember if they do this). Someone mark this post as spam, so it might get read =).
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

LockeGilber is offline Junior Member
    I've been a moderator on websites before now and if it's leapt on and the spammers removed they get the message.

jimhensen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_h View Post
    I think the problem is relative to the amount of traffic and this is a busy forum. I don't think our registration fees cover enough staff time for immediate removal.
    There doesn't need to be staff. Users will moderate this forum for FREE. Why this is the only forum on the internet that doesn't do that I have no idea. I have mentioned this before. MDA is like the wild west of forums...NO RULES!!!!!!

jimhensen is offline Senior Member
    LOL, I can't tell if the two spammers above are trolling us or if they are just bots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast