Thread: Hola! page

caboose413 is offline Junior Member

Hola!

Primal Fuel
    Hey everybody,

My name is Ricardo but I go by Ricky. I've been visiting the site for a couple months now but haven't joined the forums until now.

I would like to tell you guys a little bit about myself. I just graduated from UCSB with BA in Business Economics with an emphasis in Accounting and I'm currently taking CPA review course for the CPA exam. I first started doing this type of dieting with the slow carb diet from The 4-Hour body. I was able to lose some weight but I would usually stop due to the stress of finals. After some time of going on and off the slow carb diet I bought The Paleo Solution which led me to Mark's Daily Apple. I bought a couple of Mr. Sisson's books and the rest is history (cliche I know :P)

I've been able to lose 20 pounds and hoping to lose more!

Anyways I think that's enough of me for now, I would love to get to know some people around here.

Piskie is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ricky

Welcome

I'm very new to this - both the forum and the Primal eating, although for a fair while now I have been eating low carb. I don't have a huge pile to lose, probably about 16-20lbs I guess.

Hope you are getting decent weather over your side of the pond, we have total and absolute Blighty rubbish - ppffft

caboose413 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The weather is pretty good. I'm in Southern California so there isn't too much to complain about