Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie intro question page 2

Omni is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Croatia View Post
    And no health issues, perfectly healthy.
    I agree, i have some futher issues that a doctor almost ended my life by giving me cipro. This was last year, just recently to found out im allergic to certain nuts and eggs, yogurt, etc. So it makes eating a little harder. I hoping this condidtion will correct itself once i am able to eliminate the candida caused by the cipro.
    Iwould consider the above comments to be health issues and your comment in another thread that you had a sleep disorder and took melatonin for a significant time, even though the sleep issue seems to be resolved, all this type of information may be pertinant to your current situation and will allow others to make the most appropriate comments.

Croatia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Iwould consider the above comments to be health issues and your comment in another thread that you had a sleep disorder and took melatonin for a significant time, even though the sleep issue seems to be resolved, all this type of information may be pertinant to your current situation and will allow others to make the most appropriate comments.
    Fair assesment, i no longet think of the cipro thing of being a health issue....but i see your point and agree with you.

Croatia is offline Junior Member
    Also, what does eating SAD mean? I tried searching but didnt have any luck.

Omni is online now Senior Member
    Also, what does eating SAD mean? I tried searching but didnt have any luck.
    Standard American Diet or Standard Any (Western Country) Diet
    Basically the junk food diet, heavy in fructose, cereals, vegetable oils, artificial colouring, flavouring & preservatives, etc., etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12