Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Blueprint Journal DCarr10760 (David) page 79

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    I keep hoping for thunderstorms. I want to see torrents of cool rain pouring from the sky. Hasn't happened yet! Some cool dry air from Canada is supposed to push in here tonight. Thank you, Canada! Send it right now!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    We have them here. Maybe you need to borrow Juliet, since she hates them!
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    We had one, all of about 10 minutes. But they're still calling for cooler, dryer air tomorrow. It's really remarkable, I've been inside as much as I am in January.

Grump, grump, grump!
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

It is cooler here, and definitely drier. No rain, though. The heat and humidity have left their mark, though, everywhere smells mouldy. My front closet - church - the garage. Yuck. I have spent almost all my time since finishing work Friday morning practically barricaded in my home! But I can get outside today. Hope you got in some tennis or a nice walk or something of the sort.

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Here too, but not by too much. But I did get out to play tennis and then brunch with friends. We went over to their house and they made pancakes, which I politely declined, but did enjoy some wonderful organic walnuts and outstanding coffee. They are really nice folks, (our kids go to school together and take tennis lessons together).

Being more social is on my list of things to make my life better. Turns out several of the parents of friends of Boy play tennis, so it will be a way to get to play more. :-)
    Body Fat 27.5

Social things are definitely a weak spot with me, despite the fact that from my journal it looks at though I have a good social life. I do in many ways, however, deep down a little voice is saying, "L'Enfer, c'est les autres." Well, isn't that a dark statement for a sunny and beautiful Sunday afternoon!

Making me drag up my Sartre! But I know exactly what you mean!
    Body Fat 27.5

Sartre makes me happy! Yes, it is true. (Oui, c'est vrai...)

In my theatrical past, I designed sets and lights for a production of "No Exit" and really loved the show. It was a remarkably talented bunch. I was dating the director who was (is) a brilliant Woman. Seems a lifetime ago.
    Body Fat 27.5

So every so often, I punch my food totals into fit day to see if I am keeping to my calorie totals and macro breakdown. Today was a light day for me. I won't detail everything I ate, but it came just under 2000 calories. I was surprised by this, because it didn't seem like a whole lot of food.

The big items were fats, I cook in butter, coconut oil and evo, these rack up calories quickly and I put light cream in coffee and iced coffee and that adds up too. Nearly half of all my calories were from fat (there was an avocado too, and walnuts). So I was over in the fats, under in the protein and about 70 grams of carbohydrate. All in all not bad, but I was surprised at how many calories it totaled.
    Body Fat 27.5

Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast