Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Blueprint Journal DCarr10760 (David) page 55

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I love my iPad so much. When storms hit and the power goes out, it is so neat to use my iPhone as a wi-fi and I can watch HBO, SHO, etc. just like usual. Probably the coolest trick is all of the hundreds of books I have on my kindle DX are downloaded on here. Save up, Sio, you would so love it. I thought you'd love sleeping panty less I was wrong, not wrong about this, I promise.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Well Judy, I am sleeping in only panties! I've lost the PJ bottoms most of the time. (Am I really posting this in someone else's journal?) So I'm partway there.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Well Judy, I am sleeping in only panties! I've lost the PJ bottoms most of the time. (Am I really posting this in someone else's journal?) So I'm partway there.
    Yes, after I hit reply, I thought, oh sh!t, this is David's journal, LOL.
    I doubt he minds, tho

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Not to worry, feel free to frolic about in your panties in my journal anytime you want! ;-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

Good, I'm glad I'm not getting banned!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

No, I might be hard to live with, but I'm easy to get along with! Nobody gets banned... Well maybe spammers!
    Body Fat 27.5

Looking all through the various recipes I've been alerted to, I've become increasingly hungry, well not really hungry so much as desiring new taste sensations. This morning I worked a bit from home, which means I can make a more leisurely breakfast. Normally I have a protein shake or a quick omelet, or I fast through breakfast. But I wanted something different today. I haven't yet been shopping for all the new Paleo treats I intend to cook over the weekend, so I was limited to the food in the fridge. Eggs, leftover cabbage and carrots from a corned beef I made last weekend and not much else. There wasn't any corned beef left, just the veggies, so the protein was going to be eggs. So I took 6 eggs and blended them like I was going to make an omelet, I drained the cabbage and carrots and sauteed them in butter, mashing them with coarsly with the spatula and browning them slightly. I poured the egg mixture over this and stirred in some turmeric, sea salt, black bepper, cayenne pepper and some parmsan cheese. I stirred it a bit, covered it and turned the heat down low to cook. A couple of times I stirred it up then covered it, and turned off the heat and let it set up.

I separated half out for lunch and the rest went on a plate and over it I poured some organic salsa and it was great! It certainly wasn't the prettiest thing I've ever seen, and it is hardly haute quisine, but it was pretty tasty!

Little steps.
    Body Fat 27.5

That sounds great. In my humble experience, you can add eggs to just about anything and get a good result. It is almost like they are flavor enhancers or something. And they taste good no matter what they look like, unless you burn them black.

Can't wait to hear what you cook up this weekend. I'm going to make Nom Nom Paleo's Asian meatballs. I have some of the ingredients needing to be used up - sweet potato, mushrooms.

Carnitas are in the oven! They smell great! :-)
    Body Fat 27.5

The carnitas are great!! I have a lot so I am going to amp up the spices a bit, I had mine over leafy greens and put some organic salsa over it.

Even Boy and SWMBO likes them!!!
    Body Fat 27.5

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast