Thread: Newbie...Questioning Intake Volume/Cal? page

KellyNY is offline Junior Member

Newbie...Questioning Intake Volume/Cal?

Shop Now
    My first week into Primal..I'm avoiding micromanaging my intake but...I find I'm less hungry without
    the carbs (mine now in transition at about 60/day) and I got a bit concerned . Just checking that I can continue on Primal without a large /huge calorie intake daily..it's about ratios right? (PS I don't have an
    eating disorder or hx of one) - Appreciate your answers!!
    Kelly

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    You're doing it right. Just keep eating optimal foods and paying attention to your body's hunger cues. You can tweak your ratios macos calories whatever as you go along, but it doesn't need to be complicated.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

ahzoo is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys!
    I am a reactive hypoglycemic and decided to begin primal diet. I think that will solve my problems..
    Do you guys have any advice for a skinny reactive hypoglycemic. Because what i came up to on internet is more likely addressing overweight people. But i am a guy who is almost underweight and was probably a sugar burner! So i would like some advice for my hypoglycemic nights and even the reversal of the situation..
    Thanks!