Thread: non-primal week pains page

destructalux is offline Senior Member

non-primal week pains

Primal Fuel
    i decided to take a week off all physical training after 16 weeks of some type of physical exercise/working out every day < nut case!!!

its day 6, and with the lack of exercise i slacked off on my primal eating habits, eating some apple pie, ice cream, bread crumbed prawns and a few other non primal foods. have noticed a bit of stomach bloating and stomach pains after eating non primal foods this week. my stomach really is saying NO to the non primal stuff and i'm hanging for day 7 to be done with so I can get back into my training program.

I guess the best thing about having a week off has really drawn focus to what was working and what is worth sticking to.

thats all

JBailey is offline Senior Member
    LOLOL Same thing here.
    My partner & I are celebrating birthdays this week and have been going full out non-primal with beer & food.
    I have to admit that I'm looking forward to getting back on the primal train Monday. As much as I like slacking and laxing, I prefer being lean & mean.
    Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

destructalux is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good work and happy birthday. My birthday is on Tuesday the 10th :P

I lost it today and went back primal and broke back into the training lol. Bring it on