Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I have the tools but can't use them. page 6

James B is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    The problem that you only like certain vegetables? My point was that it doesn't seem like you're as limited as you make out. You say you can eat a variety of fatty meats and fish. I suggest you take a multivitamin if you're worried about missing micronutrients. Even better would be if you can eat liver once a week or so.
    Yes but I struggle to make up the rest of the components needed for a meal. I would be taking multivitamins and supliments and such but I dont want to do that for long because it'll just drive me mad not having proper food. Oh and I don't like liver.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James B View Post
    Yes but I struggle to make up the rest of the components needed for a meal. I would be taking multivitamins and supliments and such but I dont want to do that for long because it'll just drive me mad not having proper food. Oh and I don't like liver.
    Aha! I think the issue isn't with your available selection of foods, but rather with your preconceived notion of what comprises a meal. You'll get over that, I think a lot of us have had to re-define a "meal" since we began eating this way.

James B is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Aha! I think the issue isn't with your available selection of foods, but rather with your preconceived notion of what comprises a meal. You'll get over that, I think a lot of us have had to re-define a "meal" since we began eating this way.
    Yes I feel I do need to relearn some of what constitutes a meal and indeed about the human diet. Although this modern society is capable of maintaining a certain standard of health and wellbeing on the standard guidelines, it could do better. As is the reason I subscribed to this website. my journey into this way of living isn't complete yet so I still have things to find out, and with a little guidence i'm sure i'll make it. prehaps you and other well to do people can inform me about what truely makes up the human diet, with input from myself ofcorse. Although I still want to intoduce more foods to my diet.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456