Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin' All-Primal in the Applachians page 67

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hiya CC, wow that felt work is amazing, and fantastic to see second - i recognised her under all that felt !!!!!!!!!
    Happy belated thanks giving!!!!!!!! I am way behind........... Scrambling now to try and read up on everyones journals, before being caught by he who must not catch me on MDA lolololololol
    Second asked me to give you a great, big hello from her!

But, Gwamma, I have to ask - why doesn't DH want you on the MDA??
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    CC, I hope your dad is doing well today and your mom is well rested!

The felted stuff you posted was very cool. My sister-in-law bought me a couple of scarves and hats that I love but they are too warm to wear here. I bet they would be perfect where you are!

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    CC your message box is full....
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    CC your message box is full....
    Sorry! I have just made room!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Thanks
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

So, today is quiet. We should have been in the big city doing therapy and sports, but Fourth woke me up with the infamous words "Mom, I think I am going to throw up." And then she did - for hours. So I grounded the whole family, not knowing if I would have a repeat of a couple of weeks ago when Fourth was in the ER for fluids and meds. Hubby is off on a week-long business trip, so he isn't here to keep an eye on Fourth while I head out with the other three. First misses fencing a lot, but she is being a superb sport and not complaining, just so Fourth doesn't feel bad.

On top of that, First came up to me in the wee hours of the morning this morning, sometime after midnight, and wanted to talk about the Robert Redford version of "The Great Gatsby" she had just finished viewing and F. Scott Fitzgerald's book - she was disappointed in the extreme with the ending, so we talked at length about the purpose of the novel as a whole, which necessitated an epic google-fu session through map work of Long Island and NYC; old money/new money; American industrialists; The Gilded Age; now-old money American families; the Gold Coast Mansions esp those of Oheka and Beacon Towers; and social stratification.

I didn't get much sleep last night between the two.

And I am slowly getting sucked into that gun control thread Lewis started - so, if you are reading this, PLEASE drag me out of it!!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Second asked me to give you a great, big hello from her!

But, Gwamma, I have to ask - why doesn't DH want you on the MDA??
    Oh i dont know CC. He thinks i spend too much time talking about random things to people i dont know, and he would prefer i was doing stuff for him........... Well hello darling husband - this is Gwammas down time !!!!!!!!!! And i couldnt think of a better way to spend my downtime!!!!!!
    Hugs back to all the residents of crabcakes manor
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Oh i dont know CC. He thinks i spend too much time talking about random things to people i dont know, and he would prefer i was doing stuff for him........... Well hello darling husband - this is Gwammas down time !!!!!!!!!! And i couldnt think of a better way to spend my downtime!!!!!!
    Hugs back to all the residents of crabcakes manor
    G x
    I am glad you come here. Otherwise, I would have never met you, and that would have been a real shame. Thanks for sticking up for your time!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Why did I ever look at the gun thread? Why?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    oh-oooooooo whats been happening in the "is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me" thread ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast