Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin' All-Primal in the Applachians page 65

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Those are gorgeous!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    And the last two, the end of my felted collection -

image.jpg

image.jpg

Heading out for dinner - see you all tonight!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Great looking creations CC!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    And the last two, the end of my felted collection -

image.jpg

image.jpg

Heading out for dinner - see you all tonight!
    Now that is very cool!

Have a great dinner!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Great looking creations CC!
    Thanks, canio, but they aren't mine! The collection is mine in that I bought the entire lot during my trip to Germany last year, from a felt artist friend of my aunt's. Sorry for the mixup! I WISH I were that talented!

In other news, we are headed out to the Golden Corral - seriously. Joanie will have the last laugh today! (See Joanie's journal...)
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, canio, but they aren't mine! The collection is mine in that I bought the entire lot during my trip to Germany last year, from a felt artist friend of my aunt's. Sorry for the mixup! I WISH I were that talented!

In other news, we are headed out to the Golden Corral - seriously. Joanie will have the last laugh today! (See Joanie's journal...)

Probably less to do with mix ups and more to do with my lack of reading comprehension

Golden Corral...too funny. You are right, Joanie is going to love it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Just found out the holiday meal is only served at lunch. Since DS and I aren't big lunch eaters if we want the meal we will have to be flexible. We are practicing eating like a predator so when food is available we EAT!

I don't know what the Golden Corral is I'll have to look it up and mosey on over to Joanie's journal while I'm at it. Don't want to be out of the loop!

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Just found out the holiday meal is only served at lunch. Since DS and I aren't big lunch eaters if we want the meal we will have to be flexible. We are practicing eating like a predator so when food is available we EAT!

I don't know what the Golden Corral is I'll have to look it up and mosey on over to Joanie's journal while I'm at it. Don't want to be out of the loop!
    The Golden Corral - a buffet chain, of the atmosphere and quality to serve the masses, but a few steps up from fast food. The Family Crabbcakes used to hit the Country Buffet back in NJ on the odd days when life swamped us and the last thing anybody wanted to do was cook, yet we were ravenous. Big plus at buffets - you can take a passel of kids there and NOBODY would ever complain of their attendance - not like at fancier places, and I have Third, who is still working on public manners... In the interim, as we are now used to much better food, most mass-market buffets actually make us queasy after dinner. But so far, the Golden Corral has done well by us tummy-wise and there isn't much that is goopy-gloppy-presauced. My big sin of the day - tender, hot buttered corn. Yummmmmm - 80/20 today!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    :::Backpedaling::: Nothing I wrote counts if you have children. LOL. Seriously, though, I come from a "never had kids" perspective, so sometimes I forget that dinner for six when four are too young to vote is an entirely different thing. Also, sticking my foot in my mouth as often as I do keeps me limber. My apologies if I offended you. *hug*

Now please tell me you're not wearing something lavender from the Jaclyn Smith "collection."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    :::Backpedaling::: Nothing I wrote counts if you have children. LOL. Seriously, though, I come from a "never had kids" perspective, so sometimes I forget that dinner for six when four are too young to vote is an entirely different thing. Also, sticking my foot in my mouth as often as I do keeps me limber. My apologies if I offended you. *hug*
    Oh, heavens, no - no offense taken at all! I love the way you write, and we make fun of what we do ourselves all the time!

Now please tell me you're not wearing something lavender from the Jaclyn Smith "collection."
    Uh-oh...

LOL, but seriously, I am wearing a v-neck country sweater and Henley-variant tshirt, but both in royal purple. NOT from Jaclyn Smith. But I DID put on my dark gray elastic-waisted buffet slacks. Ahem. My excuse is that they are fleecy on the inside and warm, and my legs get cold easily in this kind of weather - which is actually true. They just happen to have the happy side effect of expanding at the middle...

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast