Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin' All-Primal in the Applachians page 39

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oi, I just added this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gossip-Fores...I27GQM274BTKI7 to the wishlist and I thought of you and yours. Sounds fascinating.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Oi, I just added this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gossip-Fores...I27GQM274BTKI7 to the wishlist and I thought of you and yours. Sounds fascinating.
    I just had First request it on our local library request system. Sounds fascinating, I agree! In the US release, the title and subtitle are slightly changed, but we found it. Vielen dank, badger!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

you're most welcome. Please ask First for a book review
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

So - Second has already made her preference known to do geography via food. Here came First today - "Mom, I would love to learn some history through the James Bond movies!"

Because I am such an educational pushover, especially when the kids SPELL IT OUT for me, we watched Dr. No... And then launched into a study of Fort Knox, troy ounces, gold ingots, the gold standard. We could go a lot farther next week... Nixon, going off the gold standard, gold prices and trading, Jamaica, nuclear devices and dirty bombs, seashells, American space flight in the 60s...

Wait until we get to the Russians and the Cold War in "From Russia With Love"!!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Have First do an image search for Hurricane Ridge. Spectacular and one of my favorite spots in the Olympics.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Have First do an image search for Hurricane Ridge. Spectacular and one of my favorite spots in the Olympics.
    Will do! Thanks!

Happy Easter, everybody!

And if you aren't into the Easter thing, then Happy Ostara (last week, but still)!

And if that still isn't you, then Happy There-Is-No-More-Snow-On-Crabbcakes'-Land Day!

It is to be ham and roasted potatoes, leeks, salad with salmon and grilled asparagus, Martha Stewart's quick pickled radishes, and carrot soup for us after church. And colored eggs. Martinelli sparkling apple cider for the kids, and a righteous Greek red wine for hubby and I.

Fourth is our dinosaur freak, and here are her eggs for 2013...

image.jpg
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 03-31-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Love the eggs and your dinner sounds delicious! Hope you all had a lovely Easter.

BBC News - The Great British class calculator: What class are you?

I thought this might amuse you. Apparently I am 'established middle class'. Hmmm...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Happy Easter, everybody!

And if you aren't into the Easter thing, then Happy Ostara (last week, but still)!

And if that still isn't you, then Happy There-Is-No-More-Snow-On-Crabbcakes'-Land Day!

It is to be ham and roasted potatoes, leeks, salad with salmon and grilled asparagus, Martha Stewart's quick pickled radishes, and carrot soup for us after church. And colored eggs. Martinelli sparkling apple cider for the kids, and a righteous Greek red wine for hubby and I.

Fourth is our dinosaur freak, and here are her eggs for 2013...

image.jpg
    oh wow - they are just adorable !!!!!!!!! I can feel a creative moment coming on !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast