Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin' All-Primal in the Applachians page 37

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    well, there is ALOT here to like... though I do seem to be getting smaller around.... Apparently you have an affinity for sarcasm...lol

would it be worse if your hair was falling out and your teeth were turning white?
    You know, I always told my kids that there is nowhere my cranium-based keratin can go but off - and, since they stressed me to the point of whiteness already, the next stop on the hair train was female baldness. And if THAT happened, I would rock the baldness by either tattooing my head, wearing a bay laurel wreath, or both.

Honest answer - dunno. I think baldness is better than black chompers. I at least, would kiss a bald guy with good teeth. I am assuming the same goes in reverse.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Last year I had three bladder infections in a row, even with taking Cipro. Since then I have learned that the bacteria live in an alkaline environment. Twice now I have headed of bladder and kidney infections by drinking ACV in water when I felt the first symptoms. Taking cranberry capsules regularly helps as well. I always forget to take them, though, so I am glad that the ACV worked!

There isn't much worse than that pain. Blood in your urine? Major bad.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Three?! In a row?!! And two more headed off at the pass? I think I would rip out my plumbing at that point - this one has been enough to last me. I didn't know about the acv. I had heard about cranberry. I am just not prone to this kind of thing. I can't figure out where it came from. I will remember the acv, tho. Thanks!!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Oh CC - I am hoping that you are feeling better. It gave me warm fuzzies reading how the troups took over. At the end of the day we raise our children to love and respect, and do the dishes !!!!!!!!!! Its so nice when they slot in, and cope like wee troupers !!!!!
    heres to a quick recovery
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Three?! In a row?!! And two more headed off at the pass? I think I would rip out my plumbing at that point - this one has been enough to last me. I didn't know about the acv. I had heard about cranberry. I am just not prone to this kind of thing. I can't figure out where it came from. I will remember the acv, tho. Thanks!!
    I've only had a bladder infection once and got it from using old bubble bath (making a fluffy bath for daughter and I). She got a rash from it which was another clue. I've never been sensitive to baths etc., but throw away any old stuff as it can grow crap in it eventually. Feel better soon super mama!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    ow. ouch. ow.

The latest Cochrane meta analysis on cranberry says it doesn't work Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections | Cochrane Summaries

God love the day job - can you imagine how much fun I am at parties?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    ow. ouch. ow.

The latest Cochrane meta analysis on cranberry says it doesn't work Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections | Cochrane Summaries

God love the day job - can you imagine how much fun I am at parties?
    Lol! I would still talk to you. I am not daunted by nay-sayers much, mostly because I am stubborn enough to make my own decisions regardless of any medical study, well-designed or poorly set up, positive or negative result, whatever.

But since you mentioned it, I wonder how many participants in all those studies actually got a good whack of cranberry down, and not gave up early or bought Welch's one-drop-of-real-cranberry in a bottle of apple-grape juice "nectar", and considered that "cranberry juice"...

You know, I think we two could clear a room of cool people fast, with a duo like us. But hey - that means more cocktails for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    I've only had a bladder infection once and got it from using old bubble bath (making a fluffy bath for daughter and I). She got a rash from it which was another clue. I've never been sensitive to baths etc., but throw away any old stuff as it can grow crap in it eventually. Feel better soon super mama!
    Thanks for the get-well! I like baths, but almost always take a shower. I can't remember the last time I took a bath. Although, you should check out the Lush company - they make these softball-sized things called "bath bombs", and they ARE the bomb! All different kinds of scents, and they do cool stuff like fizz and then actually blow out flower petals in the bathtub! LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics | USA

At usd6 each, we usually get them once per year for everybody, and the kids always get mine before I have a chance to use it. The ingredient list isn't perfect, but it is a helluva sight better than almost everything on the market. The Lush company has the coolest names ever for their products! I have a breast cream that is titled "Lovely Jubblies"...

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I got a haircut last night with a new scissor-wielder. 'What do you do?' She asked in all innocence. Fifteen minutes later I was telling her about vulval cancer and inverted uterii. Re the cranberry - yes, do whatever it takes to feel better. Even Cochrane reviews aren't flawless, although, in these authors' favour, they previously came out in favour of cranberry when there had been fewer studies.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi CC are you feeling better today ???????
    I am hoping so
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast