Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin' All-Primal in the Applachians page 36

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    CC welcome back. Don't stress the belt, however you have my permission to whip it into submission !!!!!!

well done on the piano, the horse riding, the swimming, the coconut oil etc etc etc etc ..... you are one busy wee chicky babe !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear you were just off living your life!

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    It's good to hear every one is doing well.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Ugh - life. Remember those two belt holes I had gained (meaning I got bigger around the waist, not smaller)? Well, I am down one of them again... Sunday afternoon I lost a tooth crown - the one on a huge rear molar (something hard in my soft pork, and I spat it out instead of swallowing it accidentally, thank goodness, those things are expensive). That meant I went on a very unintentional tepid water diet because cold and heat hurt the exposed tooth. So I went to the dentist early yesterday morning and had it cleaned and re-cemented into place. But I had to call Third off from school because of scheduling conflicts - the dentist could only see me at one particular time (otherwise I would have had to wait another day), and looking at the clock, that gave me only 20 minutes to get all four of my girls into the car and go at that point. I would not have had time to get to the dentist and back to Third's school in time to get her and redrive those miles into the city and not be late for her first therapy of the day, and hubby is off flying around the US this week on a business trip, so he isn't here to help. We literally threw Third's bath supplies in her bath bag and ran. (The dentist is in the same big city as therapy and sports - the local dentists I simply do not trust.). While I was sitting in the chair, Second and First went claimed the dentist bath as their own and brushed and washed Third to public acceptance level.

Everything seemed to be going well until I got to PT with my gang (Mondays are always a therapy day for Third, combined with sports I put the others in as we are already in the city) until I went to the potty. That is where I discovered that peeing hurt. Uh-oh. I have had only one bladder infection in my whole entire life and that was 19 years ago. I immediately call my OB, who is literally only 3 miles from the therapy center - and they can't find the time to get me in same day with ANYBODY, and that includes all doctors AND their nurse practitioners in the group - the nurse on the phone literally physically chased down people to ask them if they weren't answering their phones. I took the appointment for next day in the afternoon because I just didn't know what to do.

A couple of hours later, we are now at speech therapy, and the pee pressure is building and it hurts more and now my pee is pink. I ask Third's ST for advice, just because this lady is a local wise-holistic-medicine woman, and she says to just go to the local hospital stat-care and have them give me the prescriptions like I am by now thinking - and that she will babysit Third until I get back, even if it runs through all her following therapy hours and gets into the time she would normally go home - she will wait for me. Geez, I think I really love this woman. So I go to stat-care with the other three. 90 minutes later I have my scrips for Cipro and a painkiller, and am off.

I decided to fill my scrips at our hometown pharmacy, just because they have all our pharm records and I like keeping things in-house. I don't know if that was a wise decision, because the trip home was painful, and I had to still pay attention to not wrecking my new car. I eventually got there, filled the scrips, and took the first doses right then and there in the pharmacy. The pharm attendant handed me a clean Dixie cup right along with my scrips. The pain gave me huge chills. After the pharmacy, still another 15 minutes of driving until you arrive at Crabbcakes Manor.

This morning is better. First and Second took over the house for me last night. What great kids I have! Hubby phoned in last night and made all the right noises, so he scores high, too. But life is still sometimes is a grind.

And we ARE going to make a gift for that wonderful ST of ours.
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 03-05-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Hey Crabby.... sorry you feeling puny..... don't forget to eat some yogurt while taking cipro. May help prevent an attack of the yeasty-beaties.... hopefully you will be feeling better soon!

canio6 Guest
    Yikes, when it rains it pours. Hopefully the issues clear up quickly.

Thanks, doc! OMG, I felt like I was falling apart last night - teeth falling out of my head, blood in the pee, white hair... Sometimes I just feel SO attractive.

Good to see you here at my place! Stop by more often - I like you! And yogurt will be purchased ASAP.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Thanks canio!!!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Thanks, doc! OMG, I felt like I was falling apart last night - teeth falling out of my head, blood in the pee, white hair... Sometimes I just feel SO attractive.

Good to see you here at my place! Stop by more often - I like you! And yogurt will be purchased ASAP.
    well, there is ALOT here to like... though I do seem to be getting smaller around.... Apparently you have an affinity for sarcasm...lol

would it be worse if your hair was falling out and your teeth were turning white?

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    would it be worse if your hair was falling out and your teeth were turning white?
    Well, I am halfway there. When do my teeth start sparkling?

CC - you rock your white hair. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast