Thread: 2 months in page

jonathangalt is offline Junior Member

2 months in

hello guys, i'm two months in a loving this lifestyle change...kinda gross but i've struggled with hemmorhoids for a few years and digestives issues that have mysteriously disappeared!!! which is awesome because my significant other is now on board with what at first was crazy talk...

anyway, i'm going through bouts of fatigue lately, nothing like the low carb flu i had, but just extremely tired...i ussually run 2 miles a day and eat either left over chicken or grass fed beef with my big salad for lunch...and another piece of chicken or steak for dinner...lots of fruit, blueberries,bananas and eggs...very, very low carb...like a peice of toast with grass fed butter with my eggs and bacon for breakfast and cream in my coffee...

also, i noticed the 2nd day after running i feel more weak that i do the day after, actually, i don't feel fatigued or weak at all the day after running...i especially hate the 2-3pm cloud at work...

Gingerhawk is offline Junior Member
    I've found that adding supplements makes a big difference with brain focus and tiredness. It's worth checking with a naturopath or alternative medicine professional. I take a vitamin B complex called Max B ND, Acetyl L-Carnitine, and fish oil with DHA. It's better than coffee, by far.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm a bit confused by your post. You are still eating bread and grains? Also, you are very, very low carb but you are eating lots of fruit?

I would just like to clarify these things so that we can all help you best
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html