Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions needed!!! page 2

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmonema View Post
    You may be right with that... I should probably hold out the way it is for two more weeks and then cut back a slight little bit. I don't want my body to think it's not getting everything it needs. Never again I want to do that...
    BUT all the calculators and even Mark's calculations from his book say that I would need more than 2000 a day to just maintain my weight...
    "by the book", and your body, which has a long unhealthy history of being underfed, are two very different animals. you are not working with a "normal" metabolism. your patience, however, will pay off in a big way. let your body heal.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Desmonema is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys! I will see what happens if I lower intake to about 1700 without depriving me of anything and will cut back on nuts a bit. I'll report back soon!
    Btw, otherwise than the little weight gain I feel really great and had my first proper RUN in Vibrams on Sunday... am totally amazed and happy with that, it was unbelievable!!! ;o)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12