Thread: Time to get started! page

Nicarus is offline Junior Member

Cool Time to get started!

Hi guys!

My name's Nick, I'm a 23 year old college student. I've been really interested in fitness and nutrition the past few years, playing around with different styles of working out and dieting. For the past several months I have been doing IF going by the lean gains protocol and I've been loving it. But I have been doing very high protein, little to no carb and very little fat. It's working, and I'm getting my bodyfat down to where I'd like it but I still don't feel as good as I'd like. I think largely due to my lifestyle, and the "poisons" I'm still putting in to my body. When I'm not focused on working out or running or whatever I'm sitting inside, working on projects and other things, or just lazing about watching TV. I've decided that this is not the life I want to live, and I think going primal is just the thing to maximize my enjoyment and quality of life.

So I've been working on reading the book and trying to absorb all the information I can on the lifestyle and honestly I can't want to get started. I had intended to start Monday so I could make sure I had all the groceries I need and had everything in order, but at work today I decided that was ridiculous and there was no reason I couldn't start right away. So I did, I have started the 21 day challenge. As soon as I got home from work I got rid of all my non-primal foods and first thing in the morning I'm going to start a journal.

Wish me luck! Though, it doesn't seem like I'll need it.

See you around the forums!

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Don't fear the fat.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%