Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the Primal Journal of Anastasia page 2

anastasia is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was sick over the weekend Stupid housemate bringing disease into the house. I seemed to get off the lightest though, no sweats, vomiting, cough or headaches for me - just a swollen gland. And I'm all good after 3 days - the other housemates, still sick... at least a week each. Yes to healthy living!

I guess I stayed mostly Primal, however I ate mucho carbs. Made primal pancakes and piled on the raw honey (to help with the germs...haha). And I inhaled some not-so-primal chocolate. Lots of meat was had. But, back on track now, carbs back to the lower end of the spectrum (under 100gm). I am toying with the idea of not tracking calories, but I think I should keep going. It's good to be able to look back. Well, that was a pointless sentence.

I so hope last months weight-loss wasn't just water. I may have jumped on the scale this morning (after 3 days of high carb eating) and I am up in weight, by over 1kg. Just concerns me that all I lost was water. Hmm.

Whoa, who flew off the rails after their day 30 high!? That would be me.

Mt bad.

Starting today I am giving whole30 a shot. Why not? It'll be fun. I was going to start yesterday, then had cream in my coffee, so decided to scratch that day and finish the vintage cheddar in the fridge after dinner. I'm all good to go today!

Put coconut milk in my coffee this morning, not a huge fan. I'll stick to black coffee.

Shall keep you up to date over the next 30 days!

Peace x

Well - whole30 was a bust. Turns out I go craycray when I put restrictions on myself. No cream in my coffee - didn't bode well. Its the small things in life that make it worth living, and cutting out my cream and occasional honey sweetened tea made me lose my shit and consume things I wouldn't have normally.

I am back on the primal track. Which was working, so I don't know why I wanted to change it up - fool.

Also, I havent frequented these parts for a while, and reading some threads is really helpful to staying on track. I shall be back, more often!

Weekend was fairly 80/20.

Feeling good though, making better decisions. Fairly simple really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12