Hi, I am new to the forums but have been following the primal diet (and website) for a few months. It has been great!! I feel so much better, have so much more energy, love the food, and the simplicity of it all. I like that in not working out for hours a day and am much more aware of my body and what changes I can do to be stronger and healthier. I'm not 100% yet. I still have some learning. I still eat some dairy and probably far to many nuts (and peanut butter,ahh). I had lost a lot if weight before starting to follow thos blueprint by eliminating grains, starches and sugars but since starting excersizibg I've actually gained weight. Not much, and I haven't gained inches so I'm not to worried, however, I still have 15-20 pounds to lose. Does this seem normal to not be losing weight? Should I stick to a stricter calorie budget (1500-1900)? I'm 5'6, 150ish pounds, 32, woman. Before I started working out I did do a fat test at the gym. That was almost a month ago. In interested to see what it will be when I go back at 6 weeks but in the meantime would be interested in anybody's experience.
Thank you!